I got a heart attack for April Fool's day

Like Gaunt, my first reaction was to go on Showdown. When I saw no one panicking there, I realized it was a joke. I stuck around 'til someone else came on worrying about it, and people told them to click on the logo, so I just followed suit.

florida = gators

i'm screwed

But in all seriousness, I enjoyed my April Fools. Particularly a prank pulled by one of my teachers on another of mine. Sticky Notes everywhere and pretty much everything in the classroom was flipped over.

i knew it was a joke at first when i saw it cuz i google pokemon reborn every time. every link did not have the same description for it! just the main.... some jokes are nice, some jokes go a bit too far.... call me butthurt over this or a baby or tell me to GET THE FUCK OVER IT, it was just a joke, omg! ...... yeah this is why i hate april fools... i been picked on so much during that day every single year in school to where i thought legit, no one liked me! and added to my autism, that only made it worse... yeah they made it a bit harsh on me... so... looks like i am going to be avoiding even this placey every 1st of april.... if anyone wants me a part of something, NO... sorry... i tried this time but... well it was ruined.... why bother... yesterday was a real bad day for me anyway.... not the pranks! just real life issues, even when you have a son with mild autism that can lash out once in a while, even on you and you worry... greatly....

Dang it, Amethyst. Faking a copyright take down notice for april fool's day...

I'm not sure whether I should laugh or cry.

I already knew this was a april fools prank because they wouldnt take it down on april fools. Plus they would of put it as copyrighted already...