happy fern day

Meruem

SHHH I AM THE HUMAN FERN MY FERNPANION!

TFW a Man with the title Scrublord is trying to say he is the real Fern.... pssssshaw.... I got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much Swag to be a Scrublord.

Bandwagon because I'm a motherfucking beast when it comes to being Fern

It's not a bandwagon if it's choosing to roll with the top dogs 'cause you're smart enough to recognize we're better than all those losers out there.

they couldnt wait untill the actual day.

its like opening christmas presents a day early.

America's not the only country in the world.

Plus, it's Fern Day, not April Fool's Day. We have Fern Day whenever we want.

bish pls my swag is so high i can make everyone fernsexual

You can make it so we all reproduce by spores?

Sounds awesome, but I'm not sure how comfortable I am with an exact genetic clone of myself running around, being an asshole to everyone.

Edited by BreezyPonie

You can make it so we all reproduce by spores?

Sounds awesome, but I'm not sure how comfortable I am with an exact genetic clone of myself running around, being an asshole to everyone.

that comment made me suddenly relive all the biology classes i took when learning that part of teh subject, pls dunt do this to me

anyway, april fools' over. gg mods, get rekt by fern. now you can lock this and we can all go back to hating on fern for the rest of our lives :].

I've locked the other two threads concerning this.... event, because 3 threads at the top of the forum for the same thing is redundant. I'll leave this topic open for discussion of the 'festivities'.

"Can't speak for anyone else who's in development, but I've had literally no time to work on things this week, I'll be able to at the very least try to do quite a bit this weekend."

You seem to have plenty of time, get to work :Kappa:

I'm a global moderator and a server moderator as well buddy. I've got multiple things to deal with just concerning Reborn.

Are you threatening to give me warning points? Don't call me buddy, bro :Kappa:

Edit: sorry I'm still a bit in fern mode

Edited by LeMasterJP