noel and annas father

Samtale

If he was their father why did he leave them? I feel like I'm missing some super important plotline here so please fill me in.

It might have had something to do with Radomus' wife dying. I can't really say that Radomus is on the sane side either so maybe Dr. Connal forcefully took Noel and Anna from him.

Are you people coming up with new and inventive ways to butcher his name on purpose?!

You are not the first to have this theory. I've considered it as well due to Radomus' knowledge of the Amethyst Pendant, and because Anna, for some reason, feels that she has met Gardevoir before. But I'm not about to call it one way or another.

Are you people coming up with new and inventive ways to butcher his name on purpose?!

You are not the first to have this theory. I've considered it as well due to Radomus' knowledge of the Amethyst Pendant, and because Anna, for some reason, feels that she has met Gardevoir before. But I'm not about to call it one way or another.

I'd have to play through again for certain, but..

I believe Anna hasn't met Gardevoir in the story, so I don't know how that works?

And I do believe Radomus's knowledge of the Pendant comes from his broad knowledge overall, of history and whatnot.

Somehow I'm not sure what to think of it. With Radomus' main Pokemon being Gardevoir, a Psychic/Fairy and Anna and Noel's main Pokemon being Gothitelle and Clefable respectivily also being Psychic and Fairy that could be a link.

But you'd maybe have to dig into where the characters where originally from, which is the Online Reborn League, where most character development found place I think. It's hard not to believe that the characters we see now have evolved way more than their original forms in the League, where they were voiced by real people. This could've cause some development over time to shape them differently to what they were initially planned and their stories might've intertwined into relations.

But you'd have to ask the really old members for that I think.

Other than that we might get to find out if Radomus really is their father or not, and if not who it is as the story of the game progresses. Ame could be building up something and you expect what's coming next and then a complete turn to something even more horrendous.

Example: You have a lot of candles burning in your house, and someone comes to visit. They say: "Oh my, you have a lot of candles lit, that can't be that safe" and you think: "Yeah they could burn the place down" but instead they say: "I read somewhere that all those fumes from candle wax can kill you".

Ame might do just that.

I believe Anna hasn't met Gardevoir in the story, so I don't know how that works?

Well actually, towards the end of the current episode Gardevoir interviews her, essentially Anna says she has no knowledge of Gardevoir's television persona but feels that she is familiar somehow.

Well actually, towards the end of the current episode Gardevoir interviews her, essentially Anna says she has no knowledge of Gardevoir's television persona but feels that she is familiar somehow.

Oh? I haven't played in a while but since after I beat Terra the few times I watched tv I only saw something about team Meteor having another base in Reborn City.

Missed a lot of interviews really.

To be fair anna is psychic and picks up on a lot of things no one else does. So its very well possible she does know Gardevoir from somewhere else but doesnt know why.

Probably she knew her as a Ralts/Kirlia, but could not make meets end on this particular Gardevoir(probably GG could not talk as Ralts/Kirlia and begun since her evolution.)

Oh? I haven't played in a while but since after I beat Terra the few times I watched tv I only saw something about team Meteor having another base in Reborn City.

Missed a lot of interviews really.

I once made a thread where those could be posted, but I sadly forgot how it's called. Probably search 'Interview' or so...All the interviews could be read there.

EDIT: Got it: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11601&hl=interview#entry252412

Edited by laggless01

I dont know if anyone has speculated this but does anyone think randumous their father? I dont know its a just a hunch

This has been speculated by approximately EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER LIVED.

• Developers

This has been speculated by approximately EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER LIVED.

Well gee I guess I was that one that never got a clue; thanks everyone for confirming though :)

Edited by smeargletail