Absol is the edgiest Pokemon

Lord_Ludo

So I've been thinking of this for a couple of days now and I thought where better to share it than here?

So heres the theory: Absol is the epitome of edginess.

Now lets get all the obvious mumbo jumbo out of the way, dark type. Literally a blade coming out of its head- super edgy. Not to mention practically all Absol fan art is edgy.

Now, I'm about to go all English Class on you guys.

Absol is called the Disaster Pokemon. Yet, according to the Y Version Pokedex, "It appears when it senses an impending natural disaster. As a result, it was mistaken as a doom bringer."

Absol is literally a misunderstood teenager. And no, its "not just a phase, Trainer."

Now I know what you're all thinking. "Ludo, Absol has white fur, but edginess is usually black and dark." Well dear reader, allow me to inquire what color dark types usually are. Black. Now, as Absol is one of the few dark types that isn't black, its not conforming to "society and its norms", therefore meaning its white fur is even edgier than if it was black fur.

I rest my case. what do you guys think is the edgiest Pokemon?

Edited by Lord_Ludo

Somehow... somehow i just KNEW a thread like this was gonna be made here someday.

But if you're lookin' for real edgy pokemon, i believe the title goes to the Sneasel and Deino lines.

Sneasel wouldn't be so out of place in those dangerous "downtown" places in some movie/games and the Deino line looks like it came out of a creepypasta.