[OOC] Of Shadow and Flame (Signups CLOSED)

Chevaleresse

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean stealth fro Bobby sounds about as natural as finding a Leopard in the wild wearing a dress. Not going to happen, and if it does... it would be the one of the weirdest experiences of one's life XD>

((also Osmosis [imma just call him that since easier than remembering that entire name honestly.] sounds about just as subtle so I am certain he would be just as weird to see him trying it also XD.))

When it comes down to it, Nagi can't do much against a beast without transforming. Her power also can't really manifest without a full transformation.

If she could, she would have focused on sniping like Vixen is doing.

Of course lol. And Comic relief characters can have serious moments. ((as well as serious characters having more light-hearted ones lol.))

We do have a pretty good mix I would say though, at least from what I have seen so far. So, definitely looking forward to this unraveling more. ((mostly cause I am not quite sure how Vixen is going to fit in yet. I do like that people actually haven't said anyone has noticed her yet. Which is nice for me XD.))

To be fair, nobody knows where Vixen is. Vixen's location with respect to everything is pretty vague. Anyone saying that they noticed her would completely pin her down somewhere.

• Support Squad

Well if we DID try it'd be tantamount to metaing... Sneaky Mod >.>

Speaking of, we don't have to worry about stepping out of line, both RP mods are involved with this

...I just thought up the best catchphrase for Kindle, it was so obvious (Literally, it's "obviously" owo)

EDIT: FYI, Kindle isn't normally this dumb, her logic centers just shut down when she's scared

Edited by KosherKitten

I mean... she is faced with a beast and clearly doesn't quite understand what is happening. It is completely logical she might have a strange out of character kind of reaction. She literally has no idea what to do, and is just verbalizing it. She doesn't come off as being dumb in this situation at all lol. ((to Vixen... that is a different story... but... yea we will wait for that lol.))

I mean... she is faced with a beast and clearly doesn't quite understand what is happening. It is completely logical she might have a strange out of character kind of reaction. She literally has no idea what to do, and is just verbalizing it. She doesn't come off as being dumb in this situation at all lol. ((to Vixen... that is a different story... but... yea we will wait for that lol.))

Lols, same for Faust's perception of her at this point...

And I need to find more German references...

Um, she's waving and screaming and she tried to ride it

It's not necessarily out of character for her, it's just how she is when she's scared

EDIT: Though under any circumstance she would have tried to ride it, because she's reckless and crazy, but she would normally have been smart enough to be successful owo

Edited by KosherKitten

Just get your rest man lol. I am sure the people can calm it down a bit for tonight. ((*gives everyone the LAAAAAAaAAzy eye*))

On another note... probably the two songs I would go with for Vixen's Character theme.

Meanwhile, Nagi is in midair. She likes it. :P

no further updates are likely until tomorrow night, regardless of activity

i apologize but my head hurts

I had a headache two days ago. It was painful. Get you rest. It helps.

the thing is, most of this could be happening within the span of seconds ((which is what makes the beast being alone sorta problem since it is mad easy for us to just way to easily gang up on it, especially if the host isn't updating the encounter for whatever reason they are not.)), so yea... the time-line is a bit hard to follow((and some seemingly weird anomalies can happen)), but we are trying to explain what is happening through words... can be tough ya know lol.

the thing is, most of this could be happening within the span of seconds ((which is what makes the beast being alone sorta problem since it is mad easy for us to just way to easily gang up on it, especially if the host isn't updating the encounter for whatever reason they are not.)), so yea... the time-line is a bit hard to follow((and some seemingly weird anomalies can happen)), but we are trying to explain what is happening through words... can be tough ya know lol.

I imagine we will be seeing more beasts as soon as the current one is eliminated or escapes.

But yeah, the timeline is a bit hard to follow. That's just how RPs end up going though as far as I know.