[OOC] Of Shadow and Flame (Signups CLOSED)

Chevaleresse

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, unfortunately, bullets have a tendency to sometimes hold their conversations over bowls of chunky salsa, so the chats... never last very long in those cases...

Swords though... swords have plenty of time to finish what their saying- don't have to worry about the guy croaking before you can even open your mouth to start...unless of course, the sword makes him a good head of two shorter XD

You ever been dead to verify that?

Don't make me go all Neil deGrasse Tyson on you and become the Buzzkill of Science. :P

On another note, I tweaked Nagi's character profile to hopefully fix the issues you brought up, Murdoc.

...So, um, what about the fact that Kindle is kinda in the hospital?

You're around. I mentioned the hospital being in the area for that reason. She can still feel the pull; I'm going to say that she should be healthy enough to investigate.

@Hiss13: You should be good, let me check one more time. (I knew I forgot something >.>)

EDIT: You're approved, as is Yash. (I'm assuming she ran away immediately before the start of the story?)

Actually she ran away a little before the start and made her way to the city, got another job.. You know..

Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train
Goin' anywhere

I'll be posting the informations about the character and maybe start posting in the Ic topic in some hours, when I'll come home. I'll still need to get some questions answered, but after that I'll be ready to go, I think.

Is Bobby annoying yet? I hope he's annoying.

I personally don't find him annoying. Chuunibyous are actually quite fun.

On another note, everyone is so damn conspicuous...except the Vixen. If I weren't in the middle of class right now, I would totally be writing about Nagi keeping most of you in the view of her scope or binoculars.

• Support Squad

I personally don't find him annoying. Chuunibyous are actually quite fun.

On another note, everyone is so damn conspicuous...except the Vixen. If I weren't in the middle of class right now, I would totally be writing about Nagi keeping most of you in the view of her scope or binoculars.

What on earth is a chuunibyou?

Vixen is about Stealth, if she was going nuts would kinda defeat the purpose XD. If she has to go loud.... you guys will know. She probably isn't quite as well trained as Nagi at killing... but she certainly knows what she is doing. ((She managed to remain hidden for years while learning about the magical world and survive out in the wilderness, I would imagine she is pretty good at keeping a low profile.))