68 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best one?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

To see Dat Assery, my Goomy Goober vote for the pokemon devil....smh

As much as i love goomy,without Giratina he wouldnt even exist...so I have to vote for thy great serpent!

I SHALL REPENT BY GIVING GOOMY THE SOULS OF 100 FAIRIES!

As much as i love goomy,without Giratina he wouldnt even exist...so I have to vote for thy great serpent!

I SHALL REPENT BY GIVING GOOMY THE SOULS OF 100 FAIRIES!

...um what?

Goomy created everything, you and me alike. Giratina strayed away from her extraordinary light, and became the incarnation of evil itself. Goomy is the incarnation of everything else.

Many shall the false prophets be, when a pariah by the name of Goomie, the sticky dragon shall come to power and gather it's legions. Fear not my brothers and sisters, as the real Lord will vanquish StickyGoomyThingie back to the realms of Giratina. Our belief is the true belief. Our god is the only god.

Now, I believe it's Sonikku's turn to be sacrficed. Are you ready my child?

fuck all of you, goomy is trash. dome could kill a sap sipper lv100 one with absorb

Shame on you...you should know that Goomy is not level 100. Pfft. Goomy is above and beyond, he is the almighty, he is the absolute. Once he lay judgement on your soul...there is no going back. His base power 9001 judgement surpasses even Arceus itself. Speaking of Arceus, that thing is a Goat not a "God". Helix, Dome, and Bird Jesus is nothing compared to Goomy. Goomy is the true Lord of Pokemon, Giratina is just a mere error of Goomy's creation it was supposed to be a servant of Goomy but rebelled and betrayed Goomy, ITS CREATOR, Giratina is a disgrace and the people who call Giratina a "god" has strayed from the holy light of Goomy. Lastly, Mew....it was also created by Goomy to create pokemon in Goomy's image but failed to do so and instead betrayed Goomy by "trying" to copy Goomy's almighty power. Therefore, the rightful candidate to be Lord of Pokemon is none other than, Lord Goomy.

Vote4Goomy2015

Shame on you...you should know that Goomy is not level 100. Pfft. Goomy is above and beyond, he is the almighty, he is the absolute. Once he lay judgement on your soul...there is no going back. His base power 9001 judgement surpasses even Arceus itself. Speaking of Arceus, that thing is a Goat not a "God". Helix, Dome, and Bird Jesus is nothing compared to Goomy. Goomy is the true Lord of Pokemon, Giratina is just a mere error of Goomy's creation it was supposed to be a servant of Goomy but rebelled and betrayed Goomy, ITS CREATOR, Giratina is a disgrace and the people who call Giratina a "god" has strayed from the holy light of Goomy. Lastly, Mew....it was also created by Goomy to create pokemon in Goomy's image but failed to do so and instead betrayed Goomy by "trying" to copy Goomy's almighty power. Therefore, the rightful candidate to be Lord of Pokemon is none other than, Lord Goomy.

Vote4Goomy2015

crap. all you're saying is crap. the only thing that's good about goomy is it's appearance and it requires way more than that to be considered a god. im not just talking about power (something goomy doesn't even have btw, not even at infinite levels), im talking about being able to turn miracles into reality, being omniscient no matter what and punishing those who disrespect and despise our true lord. and this lord im talking about is none other than dome. i don't think i even need to explain or prove myself here; all uve gotta do is watch all the tpp runs, especially red and platinum. in the first run, dome was perceived as sin and being wrong, when those helixfags had no idea or even proof of what they were saying. anarchy is helix, dome is democracy and, strangely enough, the main target to blame whenever something went wrong was none other than our savior. anarchy was chaos, and it was thanks to it than many had to be sacrificed just to complete the run. domeocracy was hope and order, and if it wasn't for it, my god... i don't even want to know the outcome of that bloody red tpp run. not to mention that the true messiah (flareon) who served dome and, for that reason, had so much blame put on it, proved everyone wrong on the tpp platinum run, where it EASILY carried the entire remaining party through out the elite four and the champion.

dome is the one and only true god and you should all praise it you fucking imbeciles. worry not about the sins you might have committed or if you've doubted this beast's almighty power in the past because the dome also forgives. no. matter. what.

that is all i've got to say. if this still doesn't convince you, then i don't know what does - it really just shows how fucking ignorant you are and, unless you change that god damn attitude, you're a lost case.

VOTE FOR OUR TRUE LORD AND SAVIOR DOME. DOME IS ALL THE GOOD THATS LEFT IN THIS FILTHY WORLD FULL OF SHITTY SINNERS AND NON-BELIEVERS. DOME IS LYFFFF.

Let me just post some proofs up in here:

Xatu Night Shade vs. 252 HP Dome: -(% - %) -- guaranteed destruction after Leftovers recovery 'cause you can't comprehend it's level.

252 Atk Heracross Megahorn vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Giratina: 999999999-1000000000 (198412698.2% - 198412698.4%) -- guaranteed massacre after Leftovers recovery. Note the tight cluster of min max damage 'cause Heracross has got precision on lock. Additionally bear in mind that this is a resisted hit.

0- SpA God Orb Weavile Surf vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Eviolite Goomy: Too damn high-Even higher (Numbers cannot describe% - Death%) -- guaranteed OHKO. This is also a resisted hit, with a negative nature no less.

Vote4Goomy2015

How dare you, you false prophet! Fairy!Arceus' true light of JUGDEMENT will one shot your false god and seal it within the abyss along with the devil Giratina!

Let me just post some proofs up in here:

Xatu Night Shade vs. 252 HP Dome: -(% - %) -- guaranteed destruction after Leftovers recovery 'cause you can't comprehend it's level.

252 Atk Heracross Megahorn vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Giratina: 999999999-1000000000 (198412698.2% - 198412698.4%) -- guaranteed massacre after Leftovers recovery. Note the tight cluster of min max damage 'cause Heracross has got precision on lock. Additionally bear in mind that this is a resisted hit.

0- SpA God Orb Weavile Surf vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Eviolite Goomy: Too damn high-Even higher (Numbers cannot describe% - Death%) -- guaranteed OHKO. This is also a resisted hit, with a negative nature no less.

Here's a suitable number.

Also, roll with Mew; there's no obligations and you can live however chill you'd like.

The Dragon's Lair is the den of sin...........

[activating fairy_sword.exe]

[Fairy Sword Ready]

[Round 1]

[Goomy Attacked]

[it did 0 damage]

[You Attacked]

[it did 9999 damage, you gained 1 EXP]

[fairy_sword.exe is shutting down]

HEIL DOME

Edited by blasterman4