Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

@Tomas: I hope things turn out well for you and your family. I send out my condolences to your grandfather as well. Take the time you need to and we'll keep things going here the best we can.

@Dobby: I don't think we should have a problem with keeping this going. Just take your time getting things going and don't try to do too much at once. I'll post in the At School Topic if I feel the conversation between my group is still going on. Otherwise, Rene will leave as the school day officially ends.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(A bit late, but...) Tomas, as the others said real life is more important. I hope things will just turn out well for you and your family.

For the Roleplay, I'll have to edit my previous posts so that it doesn't look like the topic is ending.

Also, thank you Dobby for assuming this role and making the RP continue (But don't abouse of this power :D)

Edited by Cyaloom

You can interact with Dean who is sitting in his desk, preferably want to duel to test his remaked deck.

Hmm, if he's still at his desk and want's a duel, mind if I take you up on that? Will defidently help me get out of the 'no idea where to send Robert' situation. If so, all that'll be needed is a 'safe' way to get the event started and a time settled for the actual duel.

@Dobby: Aye aye, a good thing that this RP won't have to go down. And my fear isn't as much having power, heck take all the power you need/can, but hopefully you don't collapse from responsibility.

Edited by TurboAura

quick reminder in the cafete ria (look back in ic post)

Oh, from how your OOC post was before that I thought he was still AT his desk. Hmm, guess I'll just have Robert wander himself there from stress in that case if you still wanna duel. Edited by TurboAura

now because personal reasons. EDIT: Scratch that because server is down so I will pm you when I will duel both on dn and reborn.

Okay then And was having problems before windows update, fixed before before I saw this yeah, whenever we both have time.

As for the later IC post: Destroy the Cafeteria? Since when did normal everyday duels cause damage? The worst that could happen is for the AR hologram form of the cafeteria to get messed up. But ah well, it's fine.

Edited by TurboAura

Okay then And was having problems before windows update, fixed before before I saw this yeah, whenever we both have time.

As for the later IC post: Destroy the Cafeteria? Since when did normal everyday duels cause damage? The worst that could happen is for the AR hologram form of the cafeteria to get messed up. But ah well, it's fine.

I am on plus I sent you 2 messages.

Edited by OmegaRa1der

Hey, just dropping in to let you all know I still exist. Before the host-change I was waiting for the after school topic to start posting again, and Ill continue waiting for that.

Anyways, I hope everything works out with you and your family Thomas, and I hope for your grandfathers recovery.

In the meantime, good luck being the new host Dobby! If there's anything you need help with gameplay-wise feel free to let me know.

• Support Squad

In the meantime, good luck being the new host Dobby! If there's anything you need help with gameplay-wise feel free to let me know.

Be careful with that offer friend. Competitively speaking I am ignorant, even if I know the basic gameplay. Kinda like the guy who plays to the end of a Mortal Kombat game but never get into the meta-game online.

In this setting, you don't really have to be super competitive though since we are all locked to one deck with the most "meta" ones being banned. Most of my experience comes from just reading the cards of a deck or archetype and seeing how they work together, and if there's room, what to add to it to push it further. At the very least, I know cards that you can splash into basically anything and they will work how they're supposed to XD

Yeah, sorry about taking that little break. I had a few things to do including something Thomas kind of left me with. I'll try to keep posting Luna but don't expect or try to get me to duel (even though that should be a given) because my availability shifts like crazy especially for the next couple of weeks.

• Support Squad

Yeah, sorry about taking that little break. I had a few things to do including something Thomas kind of left me with. I'll try to keep posting Luna but don't expect or try to get me to duel (even though that should be a given) because my availability shifts like crazy especially for the next couple of weeks.

It's fine bud. Just post when you can and feel like it.

Could you link that either here or at the end of the At School topic? I can't seem to find it.

Edit: Nevermind, ignore this. I'm used to typing it in the search bar and forgot you could look at the actual rp forums.

Edited by DragonMasterKrim