Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

Ok. I knew there were no rank 5 CB's so I thought you were saying there was one so I got very confused. Damn. Looks like Zander will have to give the information to someone else and perhaps try chasing someone else.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I knew there were no rank 5 CB's so I thought you were saying there was one so I got very confused. Damn. Looks like Zander will have to give the information to someone else and perhaps try chasing someone else.

Well technically you can win a Number you cannot summon, for example Chimchain just obtained a Rank 3 one... It is not against the rules, I was simply saying that it would be a pity that you cannot actually summon it...

Of course, you guys are not supposed to know anything about that dialogue between the Ice Queen and the not-so-mysterious kid, it was an intro I threw there for flavor... But if you want to speculate about it in this topic, feel free too :P

And of course there is a reason why I made sure Red would mention Izanami in public... Let's just say that now, if there was another person in the class who happened to have a mysterious card (actually two) and has heard the name Izanami recently, they would now have a perfect excuse to approach Red... *wink wink*

How much information can one find about the Ice Queen can one find if they were to search the internet and attempt to cross-reference rumors and what not? That's kinda where I left of my last post on the Chapter 1 IC Topic.

I did say I want Setsuna to be the Nanoha to the Ice Queen's Fate, after all.

How much information can one find about the Ice Queen can one find if they were to search the internet and attempt to cross-reference rumors and what not? That's kinda where I left of my last post on the Chapter 1 IC Topic.

I did say I want Setsuna to be the Nanoha to the Ice Queen's Fate, after all.

The Ice Queen is an elusive person. Inconscious people with partially frozen limbs are found in the port area from time to time, but given that such accidents have never been mortal so far, and given that there are no withnesses and the victims themselves don't seem to remember anything, the whole thing has been branded as a mere urban legend by the police. This is the most info you can find on the internet.

Tomas,you and your constant shipping lol XD

What did I do this time? ;-;

• Support Squad

What did I do this time? ;-;

Just assume you've always done something.

Also, my posts will come later in the day now, if at all. School is resuming and it's now leading up to exams. Study or get crucified here...

Ummm Cyaloom, you're bunnying again. Darklight made no indication as to where Arial was, so saying she was in her normal spot is forcing her to be in that position unless you two have already discussed it.

Ummm Cyaloom, you're bunnying again. Darklight made no indication as to where Arial was, so saying she was in her normal spot is forcing her to be in that position unless you two have already discussed it.

Tacos is correct. I did say Arial will talk to Monika via pm, but I never said where she will be seated. ;)

I also won't be able to post much, if at all in the next few days. Going through a bit of a rough time at the moment, and school definitely isn't helping. If you need Gawyn badly, Ill be okay with bunnying him.

@Cyaloom: The failsafe way to prevent bunnying is to make a short post about your character trying to locate the other character and then let them post an action or acknowledge them. Then you can do what you want to do, or you could just PM them and wait until they give you the thumbs up. Never assume anything.

Oh- Seems a lot has happened. Sorry, guys. Today was the start of me and my family's vacation at the beach, so, posting may be hindered a bit. I'll be sure to post, tho.

I have edited the post a bit... I assumed the seats were always the same (like here)...

Do I have to change it again or am I allowed to start the actual conversation with Arial in this post?

Edited by Cyaloom

I have edited the post a bit... I assumed the seats were always the same (like here)...

Do I have to change it again or am I allowed to start the actual conversation with Arial in this post?

No, you're good.