Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oy vey

Also, I'll be posting tomorrow and am hoping to send Zander to Darklight and Commander, mind not letting the conversation accelerate too much?

Actually, I was originally going to go for Blair, but opportunities like that don't come up everyday (and I can always find something else to do on him her later). I'm fine with waiting because I have a few things I need to do tomorrow anyways.

Blair is female.

And now I have become gender confused as well. Yesh, next I'm gonna forget how to speak English. Sometimes I mess a couple things up so if I misread anything please tell me as it's usually a quick fix (that's more for the newer guys, not really Murdoc).

So, it has been brought to my attention that, for some people, it is more convenient to make more than a post per day because they aren't always online, meaning that they would want to make, say, 3 or 4 posts today to cover up for an eventual absence tomorrow. Having kept this instance into consideration, I have decided to lower the wait time between posts to 6 hours: THIS MEANS EACH OF YOU CAN MAKE A MAXIMUM OF 4 POSTS PER DAY.

It should be enough to guarantee the correct development of conversations even in the eventuality that a person is unable to be online for a full day. Of course, if you want to make less posts than that, you are free too. I am editing the OP of the IC topic accordingly.

Oy vey

Also, I'll be posting tomorrow and am hoping to send Zander to Darklight and Commander, mind not letting the conversation accelerate too much?

Like Commander said, I don't mind waiting. For me, I have a midterm to study for so I won't be around much either.

Uh Cyaloom, you can't control other PC's actions without permission as that is called bunnying. Your post was fine up until when you mentioned Ariel. Darklight hasn't made a post reacting to that so you can't assume a certain action has taken place. That part isn't really the issue, it's the part afterwards. Think of interacting like talking. You have to wait for the other person to speak before continuing on or leaving.

Quick question: can a student leave through the window? Or is the class second floor or higher?

Right now, I'm just picturing your PC saying "Don't mind me, just heading out to lunch" while climbing through the window. (Don't blame me. Blame having to think like Citrine...I mean Luna).

Quick question: can a student leave through the window? Or is the class second floor or higher?

I honestly never thought of that. You'd think second years classes are on second floor but... Ehi, do whatever you think would be fine.

Uh Cyaloom, you can't control other PC's actions without permission as that is called bunnying. Your post was fine up until when you mentioned Ariel. Darklight hasn't made a post reacting to that so you can't assume a certain action has taken place. That part isn't really the issue, it's the part afterwards. Think of interacting like talking. You have to wait for the other person to speak before continuing on or leaving.

I edited my post in the IC topic, it should be OK now.

Art thou planning to tread upon the grounds of Setsuna's sacred garden? If so, hop on over. Setsuna and the gardening club guarantee the quality of both the indoor and outdoor gardens which are connected to each other. Just don't handle the flowers or make too much noise if you do not wish to incite Setsuna's imperial wrath. *hint hint* :rolleyes:

Edited by Hiss13

Art thou planning to tread upon the grounds of Setsuna's sacred garden? If so, hop on over. Setsuna and the gardening club guarantee the quality of both the indoor and outdoor gardens which are connected to each other. Just don't handle the flowers or make too much noise if you do not wish to incite Setsuna's imperial wrath. *hint hint* :rolleyes:

I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do. I was planning to show why he's going to rebel against authority later on.

All I need now is to wait for someone to dramatically yell "Don't do it, you have your entire life before you!" before I let him jump. Straight into Setsuna's flowers

All I need now is to wait for someone to dramatically yell "Don't do it, you have your entire life before you!" before I let him jump. Straight into Setsuna's flowers

Well Anna did yell "Young man, wht do you think you are doing?"... Does that count?

The garden is at a different location on the school grounds so you'll have to make your way there. I welcome you to make the attempt though. Setsuna will be waiting. *starts to chuckle*