Pokemon Dishes

Not many of us think about it, but in the Pokemon World, the only animals around are Pokemon. It would be assumed that not every human being in the Pokemon World is a vegitarian, nor do every Pokemon are herbivores. So with that in mind, what kind of dishes do you think the people make out of Pokemon?

Here were a few ideas that came in mind.

Deepfried Torchic (Those are some Hot Wings)

Tauros Steaks

Tentacruel Calamari

Mmm, I say for an appetizer a grilled Slowpoke's tail with the side of roasted Oddishes.

And for the main course, a fillet of Magicarp lightly seasoned, Grumpig chops, and seared Clamperls.

And for desert, I believe I'll top it off with a Slurpuff shortcake.

The Pokedex says Farfetch'd were hunted to near extinction for being so delicious, and a few other entries explicitly reference Pokeymanz hunting other Pokeymanz (Pidgeotto's FireRed entry mentions it hunting Exeggcute), so there's that. I like to think that no, Pokemon aren't the only animals in the world. Pikachu is supposed to be a mouse Pokemon -- what's a mouse? Well, 'mouse' could just mean species like Pikachu, Plusle/Minun, Pachirisu, etc. that have a shape that the Pokemon world describes as 'mouse'. But c'mon, if we're injecting some realism into the Pokeymanz world, then a livable ecosystem should include way way way more than just the Pokeymanz themselves. They're probably never shown in the games/anime because including real world creatures might ruin the immersion.

But since Pokemon would be one of many creatures in the ecosystem, and many of them have the great potential to be delicious, I'd say anything to do with Krabby and Kingler. So. Much. Crab meat. Bouffalant meat would be great on a burger with feat cheese and caramelized onions (mmm). In fact...

I just thought of some of the more luxurious meals that would be. I have tried their real world coutnerparts and loved them.

Frogadier Legs

Escargot Marcargo

Dotrio Burger (Has spicy after taste)

Grilled Krookodile (Chewy, but tastes like torchic)

Barbecue Beartic

Sawbuck Tacos

Mamoswine Meatballs

Tyrantrum. One, it's a dragon. As a reader of many mythologies eating dragon meat is more than just a meal, it's an evolution. Two, have you seen the Flintstones? How could I not want to eat a dinosaur.

Although in some other thread I mentioned eating pets is wrong, After thinking it through, I was really hungry for some good ol' Spearow McNuggets, A Tauros Black Angus and fried Octillery Rings.

You like Remoraidsticks?

Then you're a gay Remoraid!

Excuse me while I go full dookieshed for a minute.

tyrantsd_by_lintufriikki-d6r2awg.png

Alright Pokemon. don't go tryin to tell me this thing eats berries and stuff.

Exhibit A:

tyrantrum_is_rather_large_by_silversword

Look how big this goliath is. If you tried to feed some berry sandwich he'd probably look at you and just eat you, mom, pop, and Little Johnny all in one gulp and not even need to burp when he's done. Now truthfully like many other pokemon, Tyrantrum got hugely slighted by Gamefreak in the size department as it's just over 8 feet tall and under 600 pounds. That's smaller than your average Grizzly Bear!

BEAR?

Beargoeshi_zpspzdvu51l.png

Exhibit B:

profile_picture_by_tyroar_the_tyrantrum-

Pokemon, you're always tellin us about evolution this and eeveelution that. Welp i dunno what kinda world you live in where something evolutionizes with huge monstrous pointy sharp teeth.. AND CLAWS, and eats vegetables.

pHofwY3.png

Err... moving on.

Exhibit C:

--Signing Off--