Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do not speak of it.

Lagless your wish is my command. However the hero really was No-Shit Sherlock. Therefore, Sherlock died of constipation.

I wish I could save all endangered species.

So a Riprage is like a bad thing? I'm still curious about what it is.

Granted, you saved them all. By erasing all humans and human culture and any possible trace of it, from Earth.

I wish infinite was a number.

So a Riprage is like a bad thing? I'm still curious about what it is.

Granted, you saved them all. By erasing all humans and human culture and any possible trace of it, from Earth.

I wish infinite was a number.

You know when you drew and posted those pencil sharpener pokemon? Remember what I suggested as names...I thought you would get it :P

Granted, but to make maths still work, every other number becomes a concept, therefore making it nearly impossible to use maths. Enjoy your trip to before currency even existed...Pencil sharpeners take over the world out of compassion because of the headaches everyone got from these rules...

I wish for beauty sleeps to actually work.

Granted, but the news made you freak out, and you're now hunted by her and Saphira, who want to keep it a secret.

EDIT Ninja'd.

Nevermind, I grant your wish, but you get lepracy instead, which makes things fall off without need for a pencil sharpener.
I wish for ink cartridges to cost what they are worth (which is way less than they're charged for).

Edited by laggless01

It's SIR Bugsington for you mylady.

Actually, he's a she... XD

Wish granted, one ink cartridge now costs exactly what it's worth - one ink cartridge.

I wish all the Burmese Pythons in the Everglades just vanished, so that I won't have to write a stupid essay on Burmese Pythons in the Everglades. Oh yeah and something about saving the ecosystem there I dunno

Edited by BreezyPonie

Oh, it was about time he made that sex change operation. I swear, sometimes he appeared so mad even without having red carpets each month.

Your wish is granted. They vanish and the more furious... Burmese Killer Bunnies take their dominion. You have to write an essay about a subject nobody knows much about. Needless to say, you won't succeed. I hope you are content with your decision.

I wish more ice was created in the poles, because I don't want the bears there to go extinct.

They do. They only eat that and they attract wild birds who eat the pudding and the scarecrow is sad. They are full and don't eat the crops so you got that for you, which is nice.

I wish M-Ampharos was actually a good mega.

It is not? Well now that you mention it, I have never really used Mega Amphy. I should at some point.

Anyways, granted, is now so good that any other mega evolution is deemed pointless. M-Ampharos now counters everything, from Mega-Metagross to Mega-Rayquaza, and is granted at least a 2 hit KO for almost every opponent it goes against, and its so bulky it never dies. It is so good that it needs its own tier now, "Ampharos goes", which is like Anything goes but you can only use mega ampharos.

I wish more people liked Audino.

It is not? Well now that you mention it, I have never really used Mega Amphy. I should at some point.

Anyways, granted, is now so good that any other mega evolution is deemed pointless. M-Ampharos now counters everything, from Mega-Metagross to Mega-Rayquaza, and is granted at least a 2 hit KO for almost every opponent it goes against, and its so bulky it never dies. It is so good that it needs its own tier now, "Ampharos goes", which is like Anything goes but you can only use mega ampharos.

I wish more people liked Audino.

Ey i like Audino. It gave so much exp share that it became one of my favourite normal type XD.

Granted, but now everyone except you hates every first generation pokemon.
I wish the move Sharpen would actually show a pencil sharpener sharpening the user of that move (we would have pencil sharpeners in the glitch world, then...).

Edited by laggless01

Granted, but now everyone except you hates every first generation pokemon.

I wish the move Sharpen would actually show a pencil sharpener sharpening the user of that move (we would have pencil sharpeners in the glitch world, then...).

Waaaait, so now not only does everyone love Audino, but everyone but me hates every first gen pokemon and gengwunners do not exist therefore? And that spoils my wish how exactly? XD

Ok jk, anyway, granted, Sharpen's animation is now that of a pencil sharpener. But it only exists within the games' internal code, and cannot be hacked or seen by the player under any circumstances nor using any method, neither will ever be shown by anyone from Gamefreak. You know it's there, but you'll never see it.

I wish Laggless' unhealthy obsession with pencil sharpeners disappeared.