Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

Granted. No actually I can't grant stop this one, because if it didn't exist, then you wouldn't know, and as such you wouldn't comment and wish for it not to exist, which means that someone will create it again and you just trapped us in a vicious circular time paradox.

But, hey! 7t3r3 4R3 n0 s1d3ff3cTs, r1Gh7?

I wish.... [what was the joke] we had a new joke on the forum

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but the treatment costs over one billion dollars (and this isn't very far away from reality, given how pharmaceutical monopolies tend to be, sigh...). But regardless, there, wish ruined (you should have wished for aids not to exist, honestly XD).

That is not true, at all.

If no-one can buy it, then all money in research was a waste of time, in economical sense.

If they would charge that much for a life-saving cure, then governments would force those companies to sell for lower prices.

Reality isn't always funny.

Granted:

The joking Joker jokes around with a joke. (I tried)

"Do you know, how I got these scars?"

-No?

"I survived a pencil sharpener. I got this pencil from it. Now, I'm gonna make this pencil disappear..."

I wish for Lizard squad to be in a 'cold environment' for a long time.

Edited by laggless01

*puts pencil in bodyguards eye in a swift motion*

Tada!!!

You know when you are dying, time goes slowly. The lizards cannot survive. They are slowly enjoying their last moments as they freeze to death. A beautiful life. Those hours felt like a lifetime. Needless to say, they were all skined alive due to a ... lingering pencil sharpener

I wish I knew where to find gold.

That is not true, at all.

If no-one can buy it, then all money in research was a waste of time, in economical sense.

If they would charge that much for a life-saving cure, then governments would force those companies to sell for lower prices.

Reality isn't always funny.

Well one billion dollars was an exageration (duh ¬¬) but my point is that pharmaceutics usually put high prices for the medicines they develope. Here in Europe they had a load of drama not too much ago about that new medicine that can cure Hepatitis C, because the price for the treatment was so goddamn high that only the rich people that suffers the disease can afford it, at least here in my country. "Reality isn't always funny", as if I said it was...

Well let's keep the focus on the game XD. Granted, now the whole world is reasonable. People's so reasonable in fact, that they come to agree that all pencil sharpener jokes must be banned, since they scape all reason. And that includes banning people who spread them, after all that's the only reasonable thing to do (so pretty much everyone in this thread gets banned, XD).

I wish all wars on the past and the future would have never happened.

Well one billion dollars was an exageration (duh ¬¬) but my point is that pharmaceutics usually put high prices for the medicines they develope. Here in Europe they had a load of drama not too much ago about that new medicine that can cure Hepatitis C, because the price for the treatment was so goddamn high that only the rich people that suffers the disease can afford it, at least here in my country. "Reality isn't always funny", as if I said it was...

I know, I am from Europe. But my government also stepped in to make those cures more affordable (I thought it was for this cure, but I might have messed up for another). And the quote about reality wasn't meant in a serious way, like someone would say "you know, stabbing your abdomen doesn't really improve your chances of survival..."

But indeed, let's carry on, right? Even if denying free speech, even for pencil sharpener jokes, is unreasonable...and jarringly similar to reality. Just imagine the pencil sharpener a god(-like creature)...

Granted, you can have a pony. Yoiu have to live in it's stable, however, even when the pony may roam the field. Have fun with the odor of equine excrement...

you get a My Little Pony, and become a Brony. The kind a lot of internet people think of when they hear the word Brony.

I wish for reality to be less grim.

Edited by laggless01

I know, I am from Europe. But my government also stepped in to make those cures more affordable (I thought it was for this cure, but I might have messed up for another). And the quote about reality wasn't meant in a serious way, like someone would say "you know, stabbing your abdomen doesn't really improve your chances of survival..."

But indeed, let's carry on, right? Even if denying free speech, even for pencil sharpener jokes, is unreasonable...and jarringly similar to reality. Just imagine the pencil sharpener a god(-like creature)...

Granted, you can have a pony. Yoiu have to live in it's stable, however, even when the pony may roam the field. Have fun with the odor of equine excrement...

you get a My Little Pony, and become a Brony. The kind a lot of internet people think of when they hear the word Brony.

I wish for reality to be less grim.

Kudos to your government for doing that. I wish here they did the same, but they have so many problems with everything right now....I wonder if they are actually able to handle a country anymore. And while that quote about pencil sharpener jokes and free speech sorta freaks me out a bit for the way it is said, meh I'll pass on commenting that. And I nailed when I predicted someone would try to ruin the guy's pony dream by making it a my little pony related thing XD.

Granted, reality is less grim, but now you have to leave with Grim on your house, his hobbies are expensive and he complains all the time.

grim-1.png

I wish gourgeists, clefairies, gardevoirs/gallades, gengars and delphoxes were real :3

Edited by zimvader42

To answer your question, I'm on my local Speech and Debate team and we were playing Mafia on the bus and I ended up being the detective and I revealed the fact and the team captains told me I couldn't do that and I got into a huge argument with them about the censorship of information and how such censorship is unjust and basically I stood up for the basic human rights freedom of speech and the undisputed right of free will. Then the coach of the team threatened to kick me off the team if I didn't stop being so disrespectful and insubordinate and me, being the unrelenting person I am, wouldn't take that from her and I was about a millimeter away from quitting my favorite activity in my entire country simply because of idiotic leadership. This must be how communists feel.

Granted. Now you are really shy in private and most everything private becomes really awkward for you.

I wish life were a bit simpler.

Granted. The pencil sharpeners overtake the world and all anybody can do is feed the pencil sharpeners. lifes simple now isn't it.

I wish that the gen 7 pokemon games were based in India!

Edited by Yash

Granted, but Nintendo doesn't do their research correctly and ends up offending countless people and the games are then retracted and never spoken of again.

I wish that I spoke pencil sharpener so I could communicate with our new overlords.

Edited by AuthorReborn

Granted, you load up on coffee. Guess who hate coffee and the people who drink it?

Ninja'd..

Granted. It has all the stuff you ever wanna eat and is enough to last your lifetime. Guess who is guarding the door of your fridge? That's right.. The pencil sharpener..

This joke shall never die

I wish I was the best professional DJ in the world!

Edited by Yash

Granted, the joke'll never die, but it will get old very soon and never stop aging.

I wish I had a magical ghost sword in real life (not necessarily a honedge or anything, just a cool ghost sword).

Granted, but after many battles, the pen grows too strong and you cannot control its power any longer. It goes corrupt and starts thinking on its own, and then it decides it will join its brother pencils and sharpeners and lead them to conquer the world. Now we all praise the pen king and its legion of pencils and pencil sharpeners.

I wish Kenny McCormick doesn't die.