Corrupt Wish Game

Stein

You know, cod is a fish. It's delicious. However you can get bacteria infections if you don't cook it right. And... that's what it gave you, because it was fed with pencil sharpenings.

I wish I was taller. (not too much tho)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted but now your salary is crap.

I wish i could talk to any animal at will

Done. But not only do all the fauna bother you 24/7, you also can't communicate with humans anymore.

It's 2015 already science, do i have to wish for my god damned hoverboard?!

Oh, and lagless01, i think you can get a slakoth by headbutting trees in obsidia park.

Guitar picks are now free, but all of them have been altered to have the blades of pencil sharpeners implanted into their form so whenever you use it, you shrew through your guitar strings.

I wish my shoelaces didn't come untied at random points.

You never have to deal with another ngihtmare again. As a trade off, you never sleep again and slowly deteoriate and go insane. Soon enough, you begin to halucinate and see pencil sharpeners surronding you anyway.

I wish I had an extra hour of free time every day.

Granted. Now whenever you shoot something, instead of bullets or arrows or any other projectile, you now shoot pencil sharpeners. That sounds great until you accidentally shoot too close to yourself and you are attacked.

I wish I wiped out all pencil sharpeners from existence.

Granted. They had toothpaste instead of cream. Enjoy

I wish I was an airbender

If it's that Colgate that tastes like mint (I think is Herbal ColgateTM), you actually made it better. I'm the kind of guy who eats toothpaste before brushing my teeth XD, plus oreo? genius!

Anyway, granted, you're an airbender. But then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked...

If it's that Colgate that tastes like mint (I think is Herbal ColgateTM), you actually made it better. I'm the kind of guy who eats toothpaste before brushing my teeth XD, plus oreo? genius!

Anyway, granted, you're an airbender. But then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked...

*cough cough make a wish cough cough*

*cough cough make a wish cough cough*

Oh so you can make more than one wish per person on this thread? Sorry I didn't know that. Still let's see:

Granted, chocolate doesn't deplete anymore. But everything is now made of chocolate, living beings, the planets, the moon, the stars, the whole universe is just pure chocolate now. And you cannot eat anything but chocolate for the rest of your life.

Now, I wish I could see the future.

Edited by zimvader42