What's the best team to beat every episode so far in reborn easily

jamesw0102

I don't think there is a "best team" for any Pokémon Game, most certainly Reborn. Even for a Nuzlocke, all I can really recommend is go with what you prefer; Reborn has a diverse enough environment that there's going to be some wall ahead of you no matter what team you have, especially in a Nuzlocke. Even then, due to the rules of a Nuzlocke I doubt you'll have much choice of your team in the first place.

There is no "easily" in Reborn. Maybe back a few versions where you had access to many power houses early on, but even then you'd have trouble. The Field Effects coupled with the Level Cap are going to be your biggest problems.

Alright, here's the challenge. Start with Bulbasaur. It has the best potential for survivability.

Try to get your hands on Azumarill as soon as you get to Beryl. I suppose trades break no rules. If they do, use repels. There's nothing in Jasper anyway

Take the Manectric in Peridot. Later in Berryl go grab a Mamoswine.

The rest is up to you.

Alright, here's the challenge. Start with Bulbasaur. It has the best potential for survivability.

I think Snivy is better for this. It also gets Leech Seed, it's defensively bulky, and Coil is one of the best boosting moves in the game. Its coverage is ass, but Coil-boosted Slam + Leaf Blade hits most opponents neutral, and Slam can be upgraded to Iron Tail at Agate Circus.

Edited by dondon151