What game are you playing right now?

jamesw0102

• Support Squad

I'm playing Kingdom Hearts: Recoded. I suspected it wasn't the best KH game but got it because I hadn't played a KH game for a long time. It's worse than I thought. I thought it was a recap of the previous games, but is just about the laziest official KH game to date.

In comparison to the series it ain't the best but as a stand alone it's pretty decent I'd say. Didn't hate it and the last world was worth

Now playing Dragon Age Inquisition, going through everything in the Hinterlands cuz ELFROOT HAS NEVER BEEN SO USEFUL

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soul Sacrifice for the Vita, which is an AMAZING game. The story is interesting, the gameplay is incredibly fun... I haven't been able to put it down all week. It's one of those "hidden gem" games.

Soul Sacrifice for the Vita, which is an AMAZING game. The story is interesting, the gameplay is incredibly fun... I haven't been able to put it down all week. It's one of those "hidden gem" games.

I really is. I should really work on my delta file. Godot and I platinum'd the vanilla soul sacrifice.

I really is. I should really work on my delta file. Godot and I platinum'd the vanilla soul sacrifice.

I really wish I would have bought the Delta version. The thing is, I didn't know it existed until I'd already bought Vanilla and progressed decently far into it. :(

I'll probably get Delta at some point though.

I really wish I would have bought the Delta version. The thing is, I didn't know it existed until I'd already bought Vanilla and progressed decently far into it. :(

I'll probably get Delta at some point though.

Delta is Vanilla SS with more everything. I suggest finishing the story and immidiately switching straight to Delta. If you need someone to play with in Delta hit me up. My gamer tag is DominusWolf.

"What are you playing?"

I have been giving my Vita and Ps4 love recently and have been playing Destiny and the Ratchet and Clank Collection. I platinumed R&C1 and I am working on Going Commando ATM. Stupid hoverbike races and the "other racers can attack you" challenge thing.

Batman Arkham Knight. I am currently on the part where you have to infiltrate Simon Stagg's airship and find Scarecrow. I want to get out of here quickly because I want to explore more of the three islands and do side-missions :3.

too much too count but here i go

fantasy life

league of legends

sonic unleashed

sonic generations

sonic 06

pokemon OR

pokemon reborn(ofcourse)

elsword

team fortress 2

minecraft(a little bit)

pokemon tcg online

and now i dont want to ramble any further or type any further so peace out

At this exact moment, I'm downloading smash for 3ds demo.

I just feel like smashing yano?

In general,

Reborn - on ciel

Destiny - level 34, nearly all exotics waiting for Taken king

League of Legends - Just play with my friends every now and then. Level 30, don't play ranked anymore because I'm too lazy, community is too toxic for me.

I'm not playing it yet because it's not out yet but very close!and when it's out I gonna play MGSVTPP all day!that mean I gonna be least active here again...

oh and another thing: FUCK YOU KONAMI!

sorry,have to do it

Edited by BBD

• Support Squad

Aside from Reborn, Digimon World: Dawn on the DS .u.

That game was the tits. I played it through start to finish like 6 times

Thing is my cartridge was buggered so I couldn't save so when I played i couldn't turn it off.

RIP the loyal digimon who marched to their inevitable doom. I salute you all.

That game was the tits. I played it through start to finish like 6 times

Thing is my cartridge was buggered so I couldn't save so when I played i couldn't turn it off.

RIP the loyal digimon who marched to their inevitable doom. I salute you all.

Aw man, it bites that your cartridge went bust, I've played through Dusk twice, and this is my second playthrough of Dawn, beat the main game last night, I forgot how rad Grimmon was

• Support Squad

Tbh if it wasn't broken I wouldn't have put so much effort into the game and the final fight definitely wouldn't have felt the way it did each time. Unlike other games, in this that final fight really was my Final fight with the team I had nurtured from day 1. The feels mang QQ