What game are you playing right now?

jamesw0102

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been playing Freedom Planet and ooooooooooooooooooooooh my god it's so good. Super happy with it.

Tried out Dirty Bomb and it's a ton of fun as well.

...and I'm trying to finish ORAS after not playing it for about 6 months or so oops.

Beaten P1 yesterday, started P2IS today. My goal is to be done with both parts of P2 by august so that I can play P3 while stuck in my hometown for summer pause, and then end it in a bang with P4G in september... Will I make it?

...and I'm trying to finish ORAS after not playing it for about 6 months or so oops.

hey same.

Only difference is that im not even trying so oops.

Also went back to the PS1 to finish the old Crash Bandicoot Trilogy.

And I'm also sitting here waiting for my copy of SSB for the 3DS~

I'm currently working my way through a lot of games because I have different moods where I want to play different games. I'm playing FE:A, Pillars of Eternity, Reborn (I still need to get around to playing Episode 15...), Civ V, Valyria Chronicles, and I'm going to play Shadowrun: Hong Kong the moment it comes out. I am indecisive wow.

Reliving my childhood, I've been replaying Pajama Sam in "No need to hide when its dark out side" and Freddi Fish and the Case of the Missing Kelp Seeds for the past week. I guess you could say I spent (slips on sunglasses) Five Nights At Freddi's

I'm trying to beat Tales of the Abyss. It's not that its too hard, I just could never get through the entire game without getting distracted by something else. Still love the game though, and I've played the beginning multiple times :P

I'm playing Kingdom Hearts: Recoded. I suspected it wasn't the best KH game but got it because I hadn't played a KH game for a long time. It's worse than I thought. I thought it was a recap of the previous games, but is just about the laziest official KH game to date.