Famous Quotes

NickCrash

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I can build a... I can build, build a... I can build a... I can build a spaceship! [short pause, music stops] You're not going to say no?" - John F. Kennedy when announcing the Space Race/NASA. (Original Quote from The Lego Movie.

"I do not want horses or diamonds - I am happy in possessing you." -Slave Owners

"Never take a solemn oath. People think you mean it."- Brutus

"Progress might have been alright once, but it has gone on too long." -The Amish

My name is Oliver Queen. After five years in hell, I have come home with only one goal- to save my city. Now others have joined my crusade, to them I'm Oliver Queen. To the rest of Starling City I am someone else. I am something else.

My name is Barry Allen. And I am the fastest man alive. When I was a child I saw my mother killed by something impossible. My father went to prison for her murder. Then an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world I am an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me. And one day, I'll find who killed my mother and get justice for my father. I am the Flash.