Anybody watching shofu's playthrough?

Antilegend

M8t, u okay?

Kiki easy? Srs? You had no problem with her Medicham at all?

And Serra was irritatin in doubles? Even when at that point Lava Pluma and Rock Slide was pretty easy to get?

And Noel was pretty simple before the update? But... how? How can you have problems with Serra but not with Noel? HOOOW?!?! Noels Pokemons had just insane abilities. They were insanely bulky, had the right Coverage and insane attack power! He was the perfect Normal Type user!

Κiki was okey, now its easy

Serra was better when she had 100% accuracy team. Anything else it's easy/nerfed for her

Noel was better when he had Staraptor

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I derped and forgot about Noel.... I thought there hasn't been a Normal Type gym yet even tho he gave me such grief. Then again for a Normal Team I keep thinking of Pokemon like Slaking, Snorlax, Kangaskhan and Blissey...

Whoops.

M8t, u okay?

And Serra was irritatin in doubles? Even when at that point Lava Pluma and Rock Slide was pretty easy to get?

And Noel was pretty simple before the update? But... how? How can you have problems with Serra but not with Noel? HOOOW?!?! Noels Pokemons had just insane abilities. They were insanely bulky, had the right Coverage and insane attack power! He was the perfect Normal Type user!

Kiki has always been easy. Medicham sure does hit like a truck, but it's slow and you can cripple it with reflect, will-o-wisp or both.

Edited by Knight_Teutonic

Kiki has always been easy. Medicham sure does hit like a truck, but it's slow and you can cripple it with reflect, will-o-wisp or both.

Ever heard of a little move called Drill Peck?

For Kiki I just opened with Dodrio/Honchkrow and used Drill Peck about 6 times? should be enough.

M8t, u okay?

It depends on the team you have no? maybe you had no problem because you had Lava Plume and/or Rock Slide on your Pokemon but the people who didn't had problems with her, back in the time there were like 50 (well maybe less but you get the idea) different topics and questions about how to beat her...long live the Hax Queen!

I can already see Charlotte's got a big buff since I battled her in Beta 13.

Yeah she was really easy with the two Ninetales'

M8t, u okay?

Most psychic types can one-shot Kiki's Pokémon, and a good flying type can take care of Medicham.

You must have not playing Serra in like, Episode 9, because with Brightpowder + SnowCloak, it was pretty difficult.

And Staraptor wasn't take difficult because it takes insane Brave Bird recoil damage, Swellow's Guts + Facade it's really powerful.

Edited by Lostelle

I don't really agree that Charlotte got 'easier' with the replacement of one of her Ninetales with Darmanitan. Heck, the Rain Dance tactic became useless because of that (well not totally useless but less reliable)

Holy crap that was just brutal to watch... Shofu's team is so bad it's not even funny any more. However, from his comments it seems he may be willing to try rain dance + trick room, so lets hope it works out for him if he tries it.

Holy crap that was just brutal to watch... Shofu's team is so bad it's not even funny any more. However, from his comments it seems he may be willing to try rain dance + trick room, so lets hope it works out for him if he tries it.

Indeed. Now everything he says is "Dis shit's broken", "Dat's stupid".

Just watched that video that everyone talks about. Not that I have ever watched again Shofu's videos but MAN his team is a mess. CLEAR MESS

He need a lot of work to make those mons to work together

If he is, it's incognito, and it'd blow his cover if he did that (look that's exactly shofu's team, it must be him!)

Wasn't he the one with a Sonic avatar?

Also, asking for help isn't such a bother right?

Wasn't he the one with a Sonic avatar?

Also, asking for help isn't such a bother right?

He's Sonikku (or something along these lines...) isn't he? Yeah but I wonder too why he doesn't ask for help on the forums.

I don't think shofu wants any help with the game. I mean a lot of people have commented on how he could beat the gym on both videos. Also I beat charlotte in beta 13, but now that I see that she has scarfed darmanitan I would lose because my strategy was using my own typhlosion with eruption. But I do find it hax that when he switches out his swampert that typhlosion doesn't use energy ball, I mean switching out would lose all meaning if the AI reacts after you switch.