The Gears of Fate are Turning...

AdmiralTowa

Helloooo everyone, I'm AdmiralTowa, you can just call me Towa or Admiral or if you so desire "The Great Overlord of the Universe". Recently began playing Reborn and finished up to the end of episode 14, and goddamn this game hooked me right in partly because of its sheer difficulty (I'm looking at you Solaris and your freaking Lv75 Garchomp, how does it feel losing to a Lv30 Liepard huh?).

Anywho... I hope to get along with everyone here and am looking forward to the next episode whenever it gets released. :D

Welcome to our club mr. Towa. Imma sure yo gonna love yo stay hea'. Pop up to da showdown to chat with us.

Your questions shall be answered by a quick look at the column on your left. Most things are below your profile picture. If you need anything, feel free to ask.

No we don't serve coffee. No, that sandwich is mine. No... actually yes, you can call me Mr Awesome.

Don't you mean "the wheel of fate is turning"?

Gears have a better mechanical advantage than wheels. huehue

Welcome! Enjoy your time here!

I can't deny that your avi reminds me of the unicode faces scattered throughout this album's art.

Hello AdmiralTowa, and welcome to the Reborn Forums!

If you have any questions, be sure to ask myself, an Ace Member, or a moderator. If you are interested in competitive battling, or just wanting a place to chat, check out the Showdown Server. There's also a FAQ page, which is pretty self explanatory, so be sure to read that if you have any simple questions. Finally, be sure to read the rules as well.