HakuTaku

*Has

And, no not me :T

Are you happy now mate?

Okay!

Well The Underground Circus is well basically a circus filled with oddities, such as mutations and all that goodness~

So me and this dude i knew went two years prior and they had actual deformed people, animals and the most outworldly foods. I'll explain more later before i go on and on~

This sounds interesting, and quite weird. Why would someone enter only with passwords? I mean, if it was to protect those from the authorities, it wouldn't work, as those guys get informed about such things much quicker and with more trustworthy sources than us.

• Administrators

A... text code? This is a modern thing?

I'm really interested because before I started making the game I was actually writing a book about a Victorian-era circus, focusing on the PoV of the deformed kids and stuff. But... I had no idea this was still going on.

So how does one acquire this text code? What were the "deformities" you saw? Was this placed liscenced to sell alcohol? Was the food "out of this world", as in good, or "other-worldly", as in spaghetti mixed with strawberry jam? Does the circus tour? If not, how could any practical businessman keep the circus afloat? Were there other people attenting this with you and your friend? What was the main attraction? Are you able to enter and exit the carnival on a whim, or does the text code change ?

Lots of unanswered ones here.

• Support Squad

Sounds like a business that should have died out a while ago. Some parts of it all, entertainers like magicians and such with skill in sleight of hand are cool and all but hardly enough to justify the whole affair of a circus.

Well yes, they do travel but i havent heard a word from anyone about them returning downhere. The food was bizzare becuse it looked like nothing i've seen and i worked in a fancy european resturant before. I haven't seen any alcohol but how would i know i only stayed for 8 minutes. I only glanced aboud the massive ballroom to see the decor. looked more like something from the The Masque of the Red Death with out the rooms and like 2/3 of the people being dressed up with masks. On the ceiling there was those swings you see in a carnival where the acrobats use during their stunts. Tigers are some that i saw on the side looking bored. They were paying heavy screamo music if the loud guitar and screaming told me anything. The place was packed. They let you go freely and you pay for the entrance, friend payed for that crap. He said that it was all makeup and no actual deformaties. I don't belive him for many reasons. I booked it out of there quickly after few of the so called preformers passed by, a albino and a ebony skined two headed man with no shirt. On of the heads looked at me and it snickered. I quickly found my friend and dragged him outside the building to take me home. we both left and i've ignored him. The only thing i can think off it reminds me of that time i accidently wondred into the weired end of the web. But this happened in october so it mght've been a event that people with connections can get in if intivted or tagged.

I forgot to mention I was still living in denmark at the time and people were embracing the idea of the commercialized holiday.

Edited by HakuTaku