Hello.

ArhyLis

My first day here, haven't downloaded the game yet but I will definitely soon, sounds like a bunch of fun! (where are my manners...) You can call me ArhyLis, I like paranormal things, aliens, birds, and the color blue, and I hate society. I'm quiet and reserved, but I'm harmless I assure you. ^_^

Hi AhryLis! We'll be sure to break you out of that shell one way or another. >=]

If you have any questions you can ask me or any of the other Moderators. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

Stick around a while. Plenty of different types of people round here, some of them will definitely have common interests with you.

Hi AhryLis! We'll be sure to break you out of that shell one way or another. >=]

If you have any questions you can ask me or any of the other Moderators. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

Stick around a while. Plenty of different types of people round here, some of them will definitely have common interests with you.

Heh, thanks for the welcome Jericho! I'm kind of inept with forums, since I feel like I get lost easily. There is one question. I find the creative writing section to my interest, but I have no idea what to do in the role-playing section.

Hey Arhy. If you want any advice with toleplaying, feel free to send a message to either myself or Hukuna, the moderators of that particular forum. Having a look at some of the sticky threads posted there will help as well; many of them are quite helpful for both new and experienced RPers.

Hey Arhy, welcome! Please feel free to ask Hukuna sensei or King Murdoc all you need for the RP forums.. They are great guides and really helpful to new players.. If you like writing I think you will enjoy role playing too..

Apart from that.. You should deposit your sanity in the box marked "Stuff to burn".. Its kinda mandatory..

Cheers!!