Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

I don't think i should be in the cavern, because I have gone up to the top and no one is there.

When you go where you were last time, and were on the level of the water, that was the right way to go. If you went left by the stream, there was another ladder. I feel bad, you've been lost for hours.

When you go where you were last time, and were on the level of the water, that was the right way to go. If you went left by the stream, there was another ladder. I feel bad, you've been lost for hours.

It's cause I don't have Flash for the dark regions, and it won't let me surf either when I'm at that spot. It's just so confusing and i can't leave the cavern either.

Wh8CIvD.png

I gave up the search for Narcissa's tm's secret and her gym's secret and decided to look for the last lost child instead. I never realized how dangerous those trains are, they really need your money in order to pay for track repairs.

Edit:

Found the final kid in the sewer

Edited by Captivation

• Developers

That first ladder does not go to where you say it does

I didn't feel like putting that was necessary because there's only one way to go when you go down, and then there's a ladder.

0a9564835177168bf81a04934637bd55.png

There's a couple problems with the second camp upgrade. The quick claw seller crashes the game, there's two stone sellers with almost the same stock, and one of the doors is blocked by a rock.

Edit: Any more hints you can provide about wispy ruins and Narcissa's gym? :)

Edited by Captivation

• Developers

There's a couple problems with the second camp upgrade. The quick claw seller crashes the game, there's two stone sellers with almost the same stock, and one of the doors is block by a rock.

I knew about the quick claw, didnt know about the stone sellers, the rock is there on purpose.

yeah anyone wanna give me a clue to the kid im missing i don't have the other stone seller the one i have sells leaf fire and water

Edit : got 10 kids just not sure if i have 2 stone sellers. Edit :got 2 yeah similar product he is right xD and why does maman keep asking me for money is there another upgrade ive given her 20k so far ....

behind the waterfall is an entrance to a cave with a tree in it , if thats what you mean about the wispy ruins make sure you got a gourmet treat

Edited by Hypa

the happiness on rejuvenation may be slightly broken took me an age to evolve sylveon despite doing like 100 laps of the the map( on soothe bell) still took me till lv 57 to evolve it ...and i had to use a precious rare candy

Edited by Hypa

I had him on me for 7 hours as I was lvling my ghostly nightlight to lvl 40 then lvled him

oh Jan how come I get burning sun light at 2 am .....

Edited by lokighost

all the .1 floors have to be on the left and the top control room has to be on the opposite end

Thanks :D know i know how to do it when i will get the last switch,do you know how to get the Panel 2 i got the 1 and 3 but i can't get this one