Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Developers

umm jan if you lose to ren in 5.3 it warps you to goldenleaf town lol

That isn't a glitch, rather, it's dependent on where you healed last.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

I still can't go under that bridge even on 5.3.2

Yeah I'm not sure about this one. I can go under/over the bridge without any problem.

Yeah I'm not sure about this one. I can go under/over the bridge without any problem.

YgQN2Ky.png

I can't go under the middle section. Also, I can't cross the bridge beside the first vileplume from the left side.

Edit: I'd settle for a warp across the bridge :P (I have a natu to teleport back to oceana)

Game.rxdata

Edited by Captivation

• Developers

Patch

Could one of you download this, walk up the stairs, then down- then try to go under the bridge and see if it works?

Also, I'll get to your save in a just a sec, shuckle. dw.

kkuPk8S.png

Did we not suffer enough with fennikin already? Also, will there be a torchic?

Edit: What is the Narcissa related item we're supposed to be searching for?

Edit2: I couldn't find the item related to her tm. What was Jenkel's hint about her gym for?

Edited by Captivation

Seriously Offended here , http://prntscr.com/6vuoco finally i get her pokes killed my reward ? 546 poke and being called a cheater x.x ..... come on i just defeated an overpowered alakazam an exploding golem and a real hgih level machamp x.x and thats it ? x.x i feel cheated, the alakazam even tricked my delphox out of her mind plate x.x .... jan i expected atleast a lil reward x.x ...

jan after you rescue the move relearner you need to change her sisters dialog because her saying "she went on a journey a long time ago and still isn't back. I'm worried about her" doesnt really fit when she is in the next room unless that for her is a journey :0 i guess she might be obese where a journey to the fridge seems like an eternity

Edited by Hypa

• Developers

Seriously Offended here , http://prntscr.com/6vuoco finally i get her pokes killed my reward ? 546 poke and being called a cheater x.x ..... come on i just defeated an overpowered alakazam an exploding golem and a real hgih level machamp x.x and thats it ? x.x i feel cheated, the alakazam even tricked my delphox out of her mind plate x.x .... jan i expected atleast a lil reward x.x ...

You don't feel cheated. You cheated!

i didnt cheat ....... okay here are the exact moves i used ....... sunny day , alakazam used trick , alakazam took delphox's mind plate, dephox used fire blast , 60% damage done , alakazam used psychic 23hp remaining , delphox used fire blast ... alakazam goes down .... golem arrives , used fire blast golem 40% damage done , golem uses earthquake ... delphox dead. gyarados in , aqua tail 50% damage done to golem 10% left golem uses explosion .... 80% damage ..... machamp comes in , gyara uses aqua tail , 30% damage machamp uses bulk up , gyara uses aqua tail 30% damage , machamp uses cross chop gyara dead .... in comes my final poke greninja used extrasensory machamp goes down battle won .... where did i cheat ? x.x

okay i got lucky with fire blast actually making contact as it can be unreliable but by no means did i cheat , i leveled fennikin to lv 48 to get fire blast too......

Edited by Hypa

• Developers

i didnt cheat ....... okay here are the exact moves i used ....... sunny day , alakazam used trick , alakazam took delphox's mind plate, dephox used fire blast , 60% damage done , alakazam used psychic 23hp remaining , delphox used fire blast ... alakazam goes down .... golem arrives , used fire blast golem 40% damage done , golem uses earthquake ... delphox dead. gyarados in , aqua tail 50% damage done to golem 10% left golem uses explosion .... 80% damage ..... machamp comes in , gyara uses aqua tail , 30% damage machamp uses bulk up , gyara uses aqua tail 30% damage , machamp uses cross chop gyara dead .... in comes my final poke greninja used extrasensory machamp goes down battle won .... where did i cheat ? x.x

okay i got lucky with fire blast actually making contact as it can be unreliable but by no means did i cheat , i leveled fennikin to lv 48 to get fire blast too......

I-I was kidding :x. Just repeating what the npc said.