Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

I did as you all said 1.1, 2.1, 3.1, and the top floor control room have all shifted in this direction <<< which is left and the web still didnt break. When i reset the floors to try this again (2nd Attempt), I found myself shifting some floors to the right 1st then i would have to click it again for it to go left, meaning that some floors were already set on left without me touching it.

During my first attempt, after all the floors were on the left side, including the top floor, I began to jump down in this order Top, 1.1, 2.1, 3.1, and i would reach the 4th floor but the web would not break.

Am I missing something or maybe I should try shifting the sides to the right idk lol?

Edited by SexyMilotic

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did as you all said 1.1, 2.1, 3.1, and the top floor control room have all shifted in this direction <<< which is left and the web still didnt break. When i reset the floors to try this again (2nd Attempt), I found myself shifting some floors to the right 1st then i would have to click it again for it to go left, meaning that some floors were already set on left without me touching it.

During my first attempt, after all the floors were on the left side, including the top floor, I began to jump down in this order Top, 1.1, 2.1, 3.1, and i would reach the 4th floor but the web would not break.

Am I missing something or maybe I should try shifting the sides to the right idk lol?

I'm just as lost as well

I did as you all said 1.1, 2.1, 3.1, and the top floor control room have all shifted in this direction <<< which is left and the web still didnt break. When i reset the floors to try this again, I found myself shifting some floors to the right 1st then i would have to click it again for it to go left, meaning that some floors were already set on left without me touching it.

Well that means i took wrong. Apoligize for the long time you had to do. I can't help ya more.

I'm just as lost as well

I'm Apoligize to you too. This isn't really the truly correct what i said. Just that all end with *.1 have to be lined. I think it's left, but it's something wrong i did.

But the tropius quest tho. That ending was the best of all ending in all Help request. Love that Jan.

Also when you do this event, make sure you have only 5 at your party team.

Edited by ShingSt

Wait I just made an interesting discovery lol I jumped from the top floor, skipped floor 1 and went straight to floor 2 i'm assuming your supposed to jump from the top floor and go straight to the 4th floor right? I hope this isnt just a glitch lol

Wait I just made an interesting discovery lol I jumped from the top floor, skipped floor 1 and went straight to floor 2 i'm assuming your supposed to jump from the top floor and go straight to the 4th floor right? I hope this isnt just a glitch lol

Yes that's right. The web will break then and you will meet crawli and battle him. From top floor to floor 4 and the web will break.

OK now this is an important bug!

I beat angie, we did that story event, now I try to leave or find an exit. I'm not able to... i go back up the ladder and have to do the entire place all over again!

So now I beat angie twice

Now I'm stuck behind the frozen angie

Edited by fireheart4560

• Developers

OK now this is an important bug!

I beat angie, we did that story event, now I try to leave or find an exit. I'm not able to... i go back up the ladder and have to do the entire place all over again!

So now I beat angie twice

Which ladder...?

Which ladder...?

the ladder heading back to the 6th floor. i go down there's angie frozen

for some reason it reset the entire place, i had to do every fight BUT it didn't reset angie being frozen so now I'm completely stuck because the game is trying to move me past an immovable object

• Developers

the ladder heading back to the 6th floor. i go down there's angie frozen

for some reason it reset the entire place, i had to do every fight BUT it didn't reset angie being frozen so now I'm completely stuck because the game is trying to move me past an immovable object

Now I'm confused... The ladder doesn't have anything that resets anything so I'm not sure why it reset everything.

If you post your save I can get you un-stuck.

• Developers

wUKlcYH.png

Is there a way to get the ralts yet?

Edit: Is Crawli's cave the sequence break?

You're actually at the sequence break. 5.1 fixes this.

Edit: You're not supposed to be there until the next update, but stupid me forgot to delete the maps in 5.0. If you jump down the ledge you'll be stuck.

You're actually at the sequence break. 5.1 fixes this.

Edit: You're not supposed to be there until the next update, but stupid me forgot to delete the maps in 5.0. If you jump down the ledge you'll be stuck.

I already saved. Might as well see how this part plays out before fainting/digging out.

Edit

c2k0uJU.png

Ledges strike again.

Edited by Captivation

should be still on you pc its always best to keep the older ones in case of glitches

You are right,but unfortunately i just replaced it and it wasn't in recycle bin either..

• Developers

I just hope I can get unstuck and go to the next story event. The story is getting good

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see your save. Fixing it now.

Erm- Apparently Paper Mario doesn't like your save file.

4b0f275177de48c73ef205ac21b2bf2f.png