Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just started playing the new version great work on the new amethyst cave it looks great

why are you makin me fight chandellure again x.x

and why have i got no money x.x

Edited by Hypa

just started playing the new version great work on the new amethyst cave it looks great

why are you makin me fight chandellure again x.x

Jan said that the events will repeated again. It's no way to NOT repeat it based he said.

Sigh.. dont know how I am going to beat this version lol. I'm stuck at the Ren double battle in the shadow HQ. I was looking for Crawli's freakin dad on route 3 and thought I needed cut or something so I grabbed an HM slave. Me being stupid I did not go get my other pokemon back, and so now here I am in this hard ass double battle with a Lv 26 teddiursa and overleveled pokemon that wont listen to me. I almost beat it but my stupid Blastoise decided to loaf around on the final crucial turn. fml why isnt there a pc in this stupid base lol.

Edit: I DID IT, scrafty missed hjk *Middle fingers to Ren*

Edited by SexyMilotic

• Developers

How can i open the gate at Carotos Inner Chambers gate??

What are you talking about?

Edit: Not sure how you got there, in fact, you're not supposed to be there yet : p.

What are you talking about?

Edit: Not sure how you got there, in fact, you're not supposed to be there yet : p.

i can't go anywhere else,because if i go down to a lava place then my game freeze.

edit: and i can't exit that cave either,so i'm literaly stuck.

Edited by Tomy

• Developers

i can't go anywhere else,because if i go down to a lava place then my game freeze.

edit: and i can't exit that cave either,so i'm literaly stuck.

Send me your save, and can you pm me on how you got there?

• Developers

ok I pick I female toon and get called him ..... errr jan think you should put in a can that know what sex your toon is

Where does it say that?

Also can you Jan have a help guide thingy. I mean someone help you/Remind you with the help center, Like what you did in verision 3 there was a lady so help kinda in help center at sheridan villiage.

I'm kinda stuck with the roggenrola quest right now cuz of forgetting.

• Developers

Also can you Jan have a help guide thingy. I mean someone help you/Remind you with the help center, Like what you did in verision 3 there was a lady so help kinda in help center at sheridan villiage.

I'm kinda stuck with the roggenrola quest right now cuz of forgetting.

Ah... so that's what I forgot. It'll be up in version 5-2 because that takes a bit longer to make, but for now-

What exactly do you need help with? Where to go with the Roggenrola?

• Developers

I'm have guided roggenrola to the village. But is it a person i should meet for deviler the roggenrola? I forgot the dialouge with after done guiding the roggenrola.

There's a guy on the left side of the Pokemon Center.

• Developers

Version 5-1 is up.

Fixes Minor errors.

Fixes that huge sequence break that gets you to a place you're not supposed to even be >_>

Added a PC to the Shadow HQ.

DESTROYED HOPPIP.

Fixed the door in Sheridan.

ETC

Watch. NONE of my changes would've sticked.