Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't get the 4.4 version through mediafire. whenever i click authorize download, another tab keeps opening. can someone help me, if not then supply me with a 4.4 version?

Also i'm at sheriden and the guy won't let me go to route 3 even though i have keta's badge.

Is there anyway for me to get the direct file?

Edited by EonicEevee

I started a new save yesterday afternoon. I chose Turtwig once again. I love Turtwig. I'm going to give Vivillon a try. I've never used one, but experiencing just how good Jumpluff is has made me want to experiment with other Pokemon.

Are there any good steel types in 4.4? I can't remember encountering any.

I can't get the 4.4 version through mediafire. whenever i click authorize download, another tab keeps opening. can someone help me, if not then supply me with a 4.4 version?

Also i'm at sheriden and the guy won't let me go to route 3 even though i have keta's badge.

Is there anyway for me to get the direct file?

Its under C:\Users\your_username\Saved Games\Pokemon Reborn\Game.rxdata you can upload it using the more reply options

I started a new save yesterday afternoon. I chose Turtwig once again. I love Turtwig. I'm going to give Vivillon a try. I've never used one, but experiencing just how good Jumpluff is has made me want to experiment with other Pokemon.

Νow that you said about steel

Here I'm waiting for Drillbur

Um, I'd hate to be a bother, but I'm doing the sidequest where I have the find the kid who skips school at the hotel, but I can't find him anywhere. Could anybody tell me where he is?

the battle arena in the basement. go down stairs and it's the door on the left.

• Developers

Regrettably, I don't think are any yet, which I have to fix pronto. I just didn't think any area we've come across really justified having a steel type.

Um, I'd hate to be a bother, but I'm doing the sidequest where I have the find the kid who skips school at the hotel, but I can't find him anywhere. Could anybody tell me where he is?

Not a bother at all! He's in the basement of the Hotel in Gearen.

• Developers

i keep getting an adobe reader file whenever i download from either for 4.4.

I'm assuming you mean the rar file. Right click it and click open with and find an extractor program.

TIL that if you catch the shadow Froakie but lose the battle you don't keep the shadow Froakie. My first time losing to that guy. Froakie decided it would rather 1-2 my entire team than be caught by me.

When half of your team is weak to flying types you notice just how many trainers before the first gym carry 1-2 flying types. I caught a Geodude for this reason. Geodude is already level 20 while my Hoppip and Vivillon are level 15. The struggle.

I asked about Steel types because I'd like to beat Mom on my first try. I guess I'll have to try a Poison type.

• Developers

it doesn't work.

Not sure what the problem is, exactly. This version hasn't been packaged any differently than the previous...

Not sure what the problem is, exactly. This version hasn't been packaged any differently than the previous...

well it appears my adobe reader doesn't work with it. it says it doesn't support it's file type.