Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, any tips for second gym? His Sh Lucario is too OP.... Also, when can I purify?

After Jan nerfed the Hawlucha I didn't have much trouble. That thing was brutal. What do you mean by Sh? Post your team.

As for purification, you gain access to that shortly after the 2nd gym.

Edit: Remind me what Pokemon he has. I can't remember them all.

Edited by Captain

After Jan nerfed the Hawlucha I didn't have much trouble. That thing was brutal. What do you mean by Sh? Post your team.

As for purification, you gain access to that shortly after the 2nd gym.

Edit: Remind me what Pokemon he has. I can't remember them all.

Shiny=Sh. Hawlucha, Machoke, Gurdurr, and Shiny Lucario Female. are his mon, mine: level 19 Emolga with Motor Drive, level 22 Quilava, level 22 Litleo, level 22 Arbok, level 24 Tranqill, level 16 Chingling

Shiny=Sh. Hawlucha, Machoke, Gurdurr, and Shiny Lucario Female. are his mon, mine: level 19 Emolga with Motor Drive, level 22 Quilava, level 22 Litleo, level 22 Arbok, level 24 Tranqill, level 16 Chingling

-Level up your Pokemon to 24. I believe 25 is the level cap with just 1 gym badge. Leveling up your Pokemon is quick and easy in Rejuvenation. Go back through Amethyst cave and come out the other end (where you first entered). There will be a trainer with a red cap. You can battle that trainer repeatedly. Grind everything to level 24.

-Speaking from experience, Tranquill is such a garbage Pokemon. Don't expect it to do much except Quick Attack. Level 24 Emolga should be able to take out Hawlucha. Level 24 Quilava and Litleo should take out his Lucario. If not, try Arbok. Arbok learns Glare and Screech by level 24.

-If you feel like it, catch a Hoppip in the Pink grass/expensive hotel in Gearen city. It will do you well throughout the game.

Velancia: How do you attach what? Are you asking about the Snag machine?

Edited by Captain

-Level up your Pokemon to 24. I believe 25 is the level cap with just 1 gym badge. Leveling up your Pokemon is quick and easy in Rejuvenation. Go back through Amethyst cave and come out the other end (where you first entered). There will be a trainer with a red cap. You can battle that trainer repeatedly. Grind everything to level 24.

-Speaking from experience, Tranquill is such a garbage Pokemon. Don't expect it to do much except Quick Attack. Level 24 Emolga should be able to take out Hawlucha. Level 24 Quilava and Litleo should take out his Lucario. If not, try Arbok. Arbok learns Glare and Screech by level 24.

-If you feel like it, catch a Hoppip in the Pink grass/expensive hotel in Gearen city. It will do you well throughout the game.

Velancia: How do you attach what? Are you asking about the Snag machine?

Okay then. I am looking to get a Budew. I know about Tranquill but I hate woobat. Why will Hoppip do well?

Okay then. I am looking to get a Budew. I know about Tranquill but I hate woobat. Why will Hoppip do well?

Acrobatics with no held item does pretty good damage considering how physically weak Jumpluff is. Jumpluff outspeeds most things. It also learns Sleep Powder and Leech Seed. All around a really fun Pokemon. It won me a couple important battles I didn't think I was going to win.

Edit: I'm not a fan of Woobat either. Tranquill wouldn't be a bad early game Pokemon if it just learned a good physical flying move. Tranquill has good physical attack. I don't know who decided to give a physical flying Pokemon all special flying moves.

Edited by Captain

Acrobatics with no held item does pretty good damage considering how physically weak Jumpluff is. Jumpluff outspeeds most things. It also learns Sleep Powder and Leech Seed. All around a really fun Pokemon. It won me a couple important battles I didn't think I was going to win.

Edit: I'm not a fan of Woobat either. Tranquill wouldn't be a bad early game Pokemon if it just learned a good physical flying move. Tranquill has good physical attack. I don't know who decided to give a physical flying Pokemon all special flying moves.

Ah, okay, when does it fully evolve? It can have Acrobatics O_O ? Since when?

Edit: Yeah, I know, right? Its better than Noibat for now, which is sitting in my PC and I avoid Pidgey and Hoothoot.

Edited by OpalWardMusicFan

Ah, okay, when does it fully evolve? It can have Acrobatics O_O ? Since when?

Hopping fully evolves at level 27. That's another thing I like about Hoppip. It fully evolves so quick. Hoppin learns Acrobatics at 28. Jumpluff learns Acrobatics at 34. What I did was I trained a Hoppip to level 28 with the help of the trainer with the red cap. The one before Amethyst cave. That trainer is a really good grinding spot for Pokemon up to about 30.

Hopping fully evolves at level 27. That's another thing I like about Hoppip. It fully evolves so quick. Hoppin learns Acrobatics at 28. Jumpluff learns Acrobatics at 34. What I did was I trained a Hoppip to level 28 with the help of the trainer with the red cap. The one before Amethyst cave. That trainer is a really good grinding spot for Pokemon up to about 30.

Okay then. >.< Yeah, a level 25 maximum kills it. Darn his Sh. Lucario. I am also stuck looking for the person who wants to trade in the cave. Y'know, the 'Trade?' quest from the village help center?

Okay then. >.< Yeah, a level 25 maximum kills it. Darn his Sh. Lucario. I am also stuck looking for the person who wants to trade in the cave. Y'know, the 'Trade?' quest from the village help center?

I remember what Pokemon the trainer wanted from you. I don't remember where that trainer is located. Go back into the Help center and talk to the person beside the white board. She should tell you what you need to know. It should have told you when you accepted the quest.

Edit: Did you beat the 2nd gym or are you grinding levels?

Edited by Captain

I remember what Pokemon the trainer wanted from you. I don't remember where that trainer is located. Go back into the Help center and talk to the person beside the white board. She should tell you what you need to know. It should have told you when you accepted the quest.

Edit: Did you beat the 2nd gym or are you grinding levels?

Grinding levels, and what mon do they want?

Grinding levels, and what mon do they want?

They want an Aipom. Headbutt trees on route 2 if you want their Pokemon.

If you want to know what their Pokemon is

I believe the Pokemon they trade is a Pancham.

They want an Aipom. Headbutt trees on route 2 if you want their Pokemon.

If you want to know what their Pokemon is

I believe the Pokemon they trade is a Pancham.

O_O So a junkie for a decent fighter until I can (hopefully) catch Mienfoo or Hawlucha? ^-^ Heck yeah.

O_O So a junkie for a decent fighter until I can (hopefully) catch Mienfoo or Hawlucha? ^-^ Heck yeah.

I didn't use it because I chose Torchic as my starter and it bugs me having multiple Pokemon with the same type on my team. Honestly I regret choosing Torchic. I just don't find it fun. I think Chimchar would have been a more fun choice. If I didn't love using Jumpluff so much I choose Torterra again.

I didn't use it because I chose Torchic as my starter and it bugs me having multiple Pokemon with the same type on my team. Honestly I regret choosing Torchic. I just don't find it fun. I think Chimchar would have been a more fun choice. If I didn't love using Jumpluff so much I choose Torterra again.

You hit my sentiments about Blaziken. Its not fun. Usually it either OHKOs or dies, and its learnset.... just no, I use two fire types bc of the "geniuses" whom revamped the levels Cynda-Quil-Typh learn good moves in gen 5.

@f0x: Thanks. ^-^ How rare IS Aipom?

Edited by OpalWardMusicFan

Hi there, i like the game so far, especially the challenge mode.

Unfortunately i'm currently stuck after the normal gymleader and was dumb enough to quicksave >.<

I think the problem is that i stand in venams eventpath after talking to her in the storage.

Could u be so kind and unstuck me from there? :)

Game.rxdata

Just kill me now..... I have to fight the stupid gym leader as a ghost too JUST to get the badge I ALREADY EARNED?! His Primeape is waaaaaay too powerful for this point in the game. He also has a hacked Scrafty.......... Just.... KILL ME........ T^T