[OOC] ANKL, P Much Just a Magical Girls RP

Shamitako

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swordsman/woman

So I was right when I was thinking of Tsubasa Kazenari when you said that.

She fits that to a t.

22MSpMC.gif

Yes, we switched to a new scene, as indicated by the "several hours later" part of my post

Whoops…Wow, I'm missing a lot of stuff today...

• Support Squad

yeah, we really have no impetus to start an interaction with anyone except Lilith and people have already jumped on that. We already had the chance to get to know each other earlier so I have no clue what to do :x

Not really sure on what to do atm. The dorms are split between the lines, no?

Well, they were... But then I changed things for the partner systems things so they aren't anymore. Everyone from Miss Katherine's class is in the classroom for the night, tomorrow night we'll get to our own rooms. I probably should have edited the OP, but I was lazy and TBH I wasn't intending for such a huge time gap between updats

Also there is gonna be a thing, so this isn't just another "getting to know people" event

Also also, I did mention that people were slowly splitting up into their social groups, which was an indication that that's what you guys should be doing (also one of the reasons it's probs a good idea to go ahead and determine partners offscreen so you can have at least one friend to hook up with. The reason I led with Lilith is because she's lacking in a partner and I still need someone to partner with her)

Lastly, my apologies, because the number of questions I'm recieving tells me I wasn't clear enough with my post, so yeah >_<

HOLY SHIT SARCY YOUR CHARACTER I JUST GOT THAT I LOVE YOU

Mrmm, um, anyways. I'll post tomorrow. Natalie will interact with Arturia and Lilith will reply to the three who approached her

I'll also probs toss in a post for Lexi and Riley (who are somewhere in the middle of the room chatting with each other if anyone wants to try to approach them)

Oh, and Miss Katherine is set up by her desk if anyone wants to befriend the teacher owo

Sharp is temporarily nonexistant, I'll toss her in to chat with somebody who just kind of posts that they're in the room (like Lilith did earlier)

Oh look, I actually though of something to poke... I mean post. I hope Riley likes getting poked because that's something that may never go away and she'll have to deal with it everyday.

Hmmm... last TIme I posted was like 2 pages back... and I am not really sure how to put myself back in... so I might just drop. ((that and I kinda forgot how to play the character kinde... XD It has been like waaaay to long. I dunno XD))

Sorry folks, I'm just way too exhausted to really post anything today. I'll try to get something in on Saturday when I'm not feeling like I want to pass out.

• Support Squad

Sorry folks, I'm just way too exhausted to really post anything today. I'll try to get something in on Saturday when I'm not feeling like I want to pass out.

Everyone goes through funks like these. Updating YGO was lke that for the past week or so for me but I'm getting back into the swing of things

Lols, it's been so long that I straight up forgot certain people who were apart of this XD took me a while to remember Commander and Dobs were players.

anyways, I honestly got no idea what to do with Arya at the moment so I think I'll just hold off till something comes to me...

Still open for a partnership, by the way, if anyone wants... seeing as no one said anything the last two times I brought it up.- oh just screw it, I'ma just go solo here... she's more the type to stay afar and watch on with scorn as the social hierarchies and inner workings of the school pecking order begin to settle in...

Well you kind of have to have a partner by tomorrow morning

Well... apparently I'm the only one without one still since no one has taken up the offer either time it was given, so...

and no one responded when I asked who still needed a partner...

Actually, speaking of, it's probs good to go ahead and list of partnerships

I don't remember the ones not involving NPCs >_<

Those ones being:

Sharp and Lexi

Riley and Mary

Natalie and Rein

Question... If I was to take part in this, would it be okay If My char was a beast tamer of sorts. I have an idea for a char who has one sentient creature who serves her, but I want to be sure this is legal before posting it