Hello Everyone~!

Midnight

As you have probably guessed, due to the location and title of this thread, I'm new here! So here's a bit about myself:

You can call me Midnight. I like to read books, play video games, and do art. I also like to be outside with nature. I really like insects, snakes, hedgehogs, and cats, the latter of which I have two. I'm also working on a very big project!

I hope we can get along well~!

Hey Midnight, welcome! Please donate your sanity.. There is a square box outside marked firewood "Sanity" for the same.. A lot of our members are allergic to it thus we keep all the sanity away.. Don't worry, I promise it'll be burned to a crispy bacon and then fed to Ame's favourite pet (read spider) kept safe.. You can have it once you leave which is never.. Since you like reading head on over to the Creative Writing and RP forums.. we could use fresh meat Also if you like music head on over to the Reborn Radio.

Cheers!

Wow, everyone's so friendly!

Hey Midnight, welcome! Please donate your sanity.. There is a square box outside marked firewood "Sanity" for the same.. A lot of our members are allergic to it thus we keep all the sanity away.. Don't worry, I promise it'll be burned to a crispy bacon and then fed to Ame's favourite pet (read spider) kept safe.. You can have it once you leave which is never.. Since you like reading head on over to the Creative Writing and RP forums.. we could use fresh meat Also if you like music head on over to the Reborn Radio.

Cheers!

Thanks for the suggestions! I've actually done some RPing before, so I'll check that out~! Music is nice too~