Just finished off Florinia's team with a Dewott and a level 19 Numel

Doechi

Congratulations for doing that!

(Right now I actually don't think Florinia is that hard... The ferroseed is evil tho, you NEED a fire-type, fighting-type, or Quilladin )

Edited by Cyaloom

In my first savefile I used Braixen for beating Florinia, and I had to toxic-stall Cradily.

In the second one the battle was really easy thanks to Trubbish's Toxic Spikes, and Cradily in particular was beaten in two hits with Quilladin's Pin Missile.

Prinplup is also really good to beat Cradily.

I actually had more problems defeating Ferroseed: it's not as strong as Cradily, but it's a Steel-type so you need specific Pokémon to beat it: with Braixen it was easy, Quilladin was still able to defeat it with Pin Missile, but if you don't have any Fire/Fighting/strong Bug-type, it's hard to take it down.

Congratulations for doing that!

(Right now I actually don't think Florinia is that hard... The ferroseed is evil tho, you NEED a fire-type, fighting-type, or Quilladin )

I'm still a little unused to them having six pokemon, so it felt a little bit more like challenge

(Also my teams not really that diverse in pokemon types)

I like the avatar, Umbreon :wub:

Thanks ^_^

Maybe >>

Didn't feel like drawing an avatar last night; might do that later

I like the avatar, Umbreon :wub:

I like the avatar, but I hate Gaia Online now. They've made it abundantly clear that the only craps they give about their player base is the money in their wallets.

Back on topic, I've spent the last three episodes beating boss characters with unlikely teams. Heck, I beat Terra with a team of Level 65 dudes.