This will never happen but battle frontier?

alaneapen

Well, like any other Pokemon game, I would say yes. Since after the game is finished and all America would probably want to add a extra challenge for those who beat the game. Maybe add a secret Boss Trainer battle. I dunno, it's up to Ame to decide if she wants to add it or not. But meh, there's an extremely high probability of a battle frontier coming out when the game is finished, but for now. You might as well do some senseless grinding on some Pokemon.

I would love to have a Battle Frontier. It seems like there wouldn't be much need for move tutors and the dept. store, though because the move tutors are stationed at the Battle Frontier, and the Dept. Store feels like the only place you should be able to get good hold items and TMs, but you can also get good hold items and TMs at the Battle Frontier (in the main series games), so I don't know how Ame will handle that.

I would love to have a Battle Frontier. It seems like there wouldn't be much need for move tutors and the dept. store, though because the move tutors are stationed at the Battle Frontier, and the Dept. Store feels like the only place you should be able to get good hold items and TMs, but you can also get good hold items and TMs at the Battle Frontier (in the main series games), so I don't know how Ame will handle that.

I think she might make pokemon available there instead, especially some good and rare ones (instead of the usual items)

I think she might make pokemon available there instead, especially some good and rare ones (instead of the usual items)

Yeah, considering it's gonna be in the aftergame when if she makes it in-game, I expect there won't be many pokemon left to catch except for the rare ones that we can't get through normal methods. Maybe instead of hold items Ame will make it so we'll have Mega Stones in the Battle Frontier. Unless the whole aftergame is about Mega evos.

You know, I actually like that idea, kind of like one of those post game super battles Gamefreak does. Like the Red battle in Gold and Silver.

The payoff would have to be huge though

Thats also made me wonder what the night club is going to be for , who knows anything about that ?

and what about like a type of battle tent ? where you can go to level up your lower level pokemon and like set and choose the level you want to train at.

Edited by Dr. Zexal

Thats also made me wonder what the night club is going to be for , who knows anything about that ?

and what about like a type of battle tent ? where you can go to level up your lower level pokemon and like set and choose the level you want to train at.

I'd really like that as an option for the Gym Leader rematches at the night club.

Having teams of 6 according to the levels of our choosing (10, 20, etc. ala Crystal Battle Tower), and let them keep their signature pokemon but at the same levels as the others.