Greetings from spark95

spark95

Yo, I'm spark95, 18 years old and freshman in college. Been playing the game for about a month now, and I love the challenge and how dark it can get.

I finished the main story up to Episode 14, but I keep finding new things about other characters and what not and I love it. This is the first forum I've ever visited/participated in, and I like what I see. Hopefully, I'll be a beneficial addition to the community. Glad to meet you all!

Been a while since I've done this.

Welcome to Reborn, spark95! I see you're somewhat acquainted with the ways of the forums. If you have questions, you can always ask some of your friendly neighborhood mods, Jericho, or even me if you're feeling daring. If you'd like to get to know some of us better, be sure to stop by Reborn's Showdown! A link can be found in the top left corner of your screen for your convenience. Hope you enjoy your stay, and we're glad to have you.

Hey welcome to the asylum Reborn! Pack your sanity in a bag and drop it in the nearest ocean, you aren't allowed to use it.. Ever again..

Come see all the cool things we have in the forums.. I'm sure you can find something or the other to suit your needs..

Cya around.. Bye!!!

There's a first time for everything ;) . No but make sure you get your schoolwork done, can't go messing up in your freshman year because of Reborn!

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game and talk with your fellow reborn citizens there. (There's a link to the top left above Member Info: )

Stick around, I'm sure you'll find something and some people where you can freely express your interests!

Too many sparks around lately (I'm becoming suspicious...)

I bid you welcome and urge you to wonder around the forum. Beware of traps set by Jerry to catch new members and a lurking Sheep eyeing on you when you double post. Check the FAQ and the search engine if you need anything. Otherwise post and comment and one of us will pop up and try to help.

I don't bite..... I have much more interesting ways to take my victims. ;)

Feels like Ame's influence on Jericho.. I could be wrong, but I remember him to be such a nice guy.. Then again, it could have been an act.. But such ingenuousness isn't that easy to fake.. Then again I don't know how good a liar jericho is.. There's also the possibility that he was kidnapped, brainwashed and let out.. Or... He is being mind controlled by someone.. Or aliens have killed him, created a robot like person and have one of those tiny aliens from MIB controlling the machine.. Again we can't discount DID.. Could be another identity of his.. Also he may have a secret evil twin..

*shudders* The possibilities are endless...

It couldn't just be a joke.. Or could it??