Casual Pokemaster

adamdontmiss

Hello, fellow Pokemon masters! My name's Adam, and if I were a gym leader, I'd be a dark type leader because dark types are the best! Absol is my favorite Pokemon, but so are pretty much every dark type Pokemon. If I was a pokemon, I'd either be a dark type or a psychic type or both (Maybe I'm a Malamar; my friends do think I'm obnoxious sometimes).

Anyway, I'm and EE (Electrical Engineering) student at ONU (Olivet Nazarene University) in Bourbonnais, Illinois (the 's' is silent in both), and I'm halfway through my sophomore year. Pokemon is the only video game I play regularly, although I do like to play super smash bros too. I'll play practically any sports; my favorites are volleyball, basketball, and ping pong. I'm pretty much the average dude in America: lazy and going with the flow. ;)

Like I said in the title, I'm a casual Pokemaster, so I haven't really played any of the meta in any Pokemon games. I enjoy competitve battling and watching people do it, but I have never put in the time to make a team that can fight well (you know, breeding, EV's, IV's, etc.). I usually just like to play through the stories with different teams of Pokemon. I've played the original Ruby and Sapphire like 20 times through (No exaggeration, I know almost every single secret in that game). I'll probably get into competitive battling eventually though.

I'm here to get to know other people who have the time to waste playing this amazing game, and to have fun. I enjoy debating people about stuff too, so if you want to have a conversation with me about my opinions about stuff, don't hesitate! I get that from my mom.

p.s. To all the single girls out there who play Pokemon: feel free to give me the numbers to your pokenavs. Or maybe I'll just walk into your house sometime. That's legal in the Pokemon world right? ;)

Hey, welcome to Reborn! Leave your sanity at the door. So you're dark type lover, huh? I happen to like the type myself, second only to steel, and I'm currently doing a monotype dark run of Reborn.

Edited by DragonMasterKrim

EE you say. Oh hey there, How's it going :) I'm also in EE, I'm not sure if I'm a great teacher but if you need help with any of those kind of things I can try and esplain them. You also like to debate things?? No you don't. That's actually just being contrary. Although I don't think this is going to be a great place to serve as your dating website. ;)

Come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game and talk with your fellow reborn citizens there. (There's a link to the top left above Member Info: )

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one.

Stick around, I'm sure you'll find something and some people where you can freely express your interests!

Sup? I've dabbled in competitive stuff, but I'm still a very casual trainer. I do love me some smash and fps's like halo and destiny though, so hit us up if you wanna do some Smash matches online. We promise not to go easy on you. Oh, and secret base QR codes in ORAS are a thing now, so hop to it.

Welcome to Reborn.

I've played the original Ruby and Sapphire like 20 times through (No exaggeration, I know almost every single secret in that game). I'll probably get into competitive battling eventually though.

hmm...

What about Sootopolis' bug in Ruby/Sapphire? You should know what I mean~

At any rate, welcome! It's good to see someone else here acknowledge Ping Pong once in a while. Reminds me of this:

Enjoy your stay!

EE you say. Oh hey there, How's it going :) I'm also in EE, I'm not sure if I'm a great teacher but if you need help with any of those kind of things I can try and esplain them. You also like to debate things?? No you don't. That's actually just being contrary. Although I don't think this is going to be a great place to serve as your dating website. ;)

Haha, thanks. It never hurts to try though. ;)

Edited by adamdontmiss

Hey there... Adam?

I see people have given you the standard welcome. Here you can do lots of stuff you already like, like speaking, talking, discussing, having conversations, posting, reposting, double-posting (don't do that one, or a mighty ram will kill you), and ... debating.

Also, visit us on showdown, where we try to become a legitimate server with a ladder, and host many games. Many people here are quite good in competitive play, so you can get hints by speaking to them or challenging everyone on showdown. If you need help with a competitive team, "rate my team" is the place to go. In case your in-game team needs help, the Etesian can help with every possible breeding suggestion, from each episode, no matter the stage you've reached.

There's also the Creative Writing and Roleplay sections where Hukuna and Murdoc reside. Creative writers from around the globe gather there to provide you with the best fanfiction they you can imagine.

All that for the measly price of one soul. It doesn't have to be yours, but you have to give us one soul.

Have fun and don't eat yellow snow