Somebody from the past?!?!?!?!? [Spoiler]

Red_Chaos

That's a reference to our old user Will, who was the person who originally created Team Meteor. His character in his Reborn story traveled with his version of May.

<< Whom did you say created Team meteor ?????

Twas a creation of me and Will punk D<

That of course would mean it is weak to rock.

Slap a water-attack or water-type judgement on it.

Speaking of "people from the past":

I hope we´re going to see one or two characters from the original series, like cynthia or someone else who´s popular. After all, the reborn region is the region where some of the strongest trainers live, if not the strongest trainers. It´s at least a higher concentration of strong trainers. I mean someone would come over and check this place out, right?

And I also hope we´re going to see Bugsy, especially since Shelly is in this region and this simply cries for an appearance. I also believe Shelly is either already stronger than him or is going to be stronger than him, because the first time we fought both teams, Shelly was already higher in level and just stronger in terms of variety. To be fair, Bugsy had only three pokemon, but two of them where pre-evolutions that couldn´t do shit and whose final stages aren´t good.

His rematch-team and world tournament team are both alright, but it looks like Shelly is still pretty strong and we´re not at the end of the game yet.

So yeah, I think she´ll end up being the better bug-trainer out of the two, overshadowed only by Bennet, who´s probably going to be very strong, being a new member of the Elite 4 and that.

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

Speaking of "people from the past":

I hope we´re going to see one or two characters from the original series, like cynthia or someone else who´s popular. After all, the reborn region is the region where some of the strongest trainers live, if not the strongest trainers. It´s at least a higher concentration of strong trainers. I mean someone would come over and check this place out, right?

And I also hope we´re going to see Bugsy, especially since Shelly is in this region and this simply cries for an appearance. I also believe Shelly is either already stronger than him or is going to be stronger than him, because the first time we fought both teams, Shelly was already higher in level and just stronger in terms of variety. To be fair, Bugsy had only three pokemon, but two of them where pre-evolutions that couldn´t do shit and whose final stages aren´t good.

His rematch-team and world tournament team are both alright, but it looks like Shelly is still pretty strong and we´re not at the end of the game yet.

So yeah, I think she´ll end up being the better bug-trainer out of the two, overshadowed only by Bennet, who´s probably going to be very strong, being a new member of the Elite 4 and that.

I would like to see that actually (and their horror/fear when they explore this region ^_^) first of all i would like to see "Trainer Red" who of course wouldn't give a damn and say only .....like always (we'll find him on the top of Ametrine post game) but Nintendo's lawyers never sleep sooo idk