E14 Changes

Xiri

I've been doing another Reborn playthrough lately and found some changes that I thought I'd share:

1. Aya and Noel's new teams:

Aya now has a Venusaur and Noel has a Wigglytuff

These new changes actually made both leaders slightly easier... especially the latter. Any thoughts?

2. The Battle with Cain at Radomus's Castle:

I noticed that we fight him in a... swamped field? Where did the swamp suddenly show up? Not that I mind this, but I was pretty curious

Interesting to hear. Man these changes with the Gym Leaders is gonna be so weird once I do another playthrough once the game is completed.

EDIT: For the Gym Leaders, which mons were replaced with for those (if you know)?

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

Interesting to hear. Man these changes with the Gym Leaders is gonna be so weird once I do another playthrough once the game is completed.

EDIT: For the Gym Leaders, which mons were replaced with for those (if you know)?

For Noel:

his Staraptor was replaced

For Aya, I can't really remember tbh

:[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ I'll miss you Staraptor

That does seem to make Noel's team alot easier as most people got slammed by it. Can't say for Aya yet since I don't know which member it replaced.

As for that field effect.. no clue lol. That's pretty interesting. Maybe due to the castles having a moat and the area underneath/around the castle is swamp-like?

EDIT: That's good to hear at below. Hated that Minimizing piece of..

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

Aya had her Muk replaced for Venusaur. There's that. Also, as soon as the final episode is released, I will most likely play through it in one sitting. Even if that means no sleep what so ever. Also, I found Noel's Wigglytuff to be quite the annoyance. It has thunder wave, stealth rock and moonblast I think. It definitely bothered the crap out of me :I

Aya had her Muk replaced for Venusaur. There's that. Also, as soon as the final episode is released, I will most likely play through it in one sitting. Even if that means no sleep what so ever. Also, I found Noel's Wigglytuff to be quite the annoyance. It has thunder wave, stealth rock and moonblast I think. It definitely bothered the crap out of me :I

Good luck on that one. The most I can do is an episode in one night (that's like saying you're going to complete Xenoblade Chronicles in one sitting). If Amethyst is still going on the same schedule, there are 6 more episodes plus the post game.

As long as there weren't any other changes than those Pokemon, I think the two gym leaders are still quite a challenge (personally, I thought the Muk was Aya's weakest anyways). It's also probably for the best if Noel lost the Roosting Staraptor. Personally, I prefer fighting the unerfed leaders because that feel when you finally beat them.

The previous episode that I played was E12, so I'm not sure if this was already implemented in E13. Shade now leads with Gengar and has a Doublade and a Gourgeist that I don't remember him having before, and most gym leaders that didn't have a field effect before now have one. I was actually a bit surprised that Serra didn't have an icy field effect.

The previous episode that I played was E12, so I'm not sure if this was already implemented in E13. Shade now leads with Gengar and has a Doublade and a Gourgeist that I don't remember him having before, and most gym leaders that didn't have a field effect before now have one. I was actually a bit surprised that Serra didn't have an icy field effect.

i Think Serra's field effect comes in episode 15, if i remember what Ame said correctly

Shade has had Gourgeist since E12. Doublade was added in E13. Every episode two new field effects are created for the leaders and the next two are going to be created for Serra and Noel. ;)

I just hope the teams aren´t going to be way easier than they were before, because I kind of like the challenge (C´mon, Noel ain´t that difficult)

I actually agree with your first statement. I joined at E12 so I don't exactly know what the previous teams were - but I heard they were a lot harder than the team they currently have. However, I still think they are pretty challenging.

I actually agree with your first statement. I joined at E12 so I don't exactly know what the previous teams were - but I heard they were a lot harder than the team they currently have. However, I still think they are pretty challenging.

Let me see if I remember correctly (this is mostly off the top of my head)

-Julia used to have a Chimchou who was replaced by a Voltorb I think (this one happened a really long time ago)

-Florinia used to lead a Ferroseed and her Cradily used to have Curse instead of Stockpile

-Corey used to have a Haunter who was replaced with a Nidorina and Skrelp replaced either the Trubbish or some other Pokemon

-Shelly's team got revamped iirc. She was originally a singles with a Dwebble, Scyther, Wormadam (steel), Masquerain, Heather, and Bugsy

-Shade used to have a Dusclops who was replaced with a Gourgeist

-I don't know if anything was changed from Kiki's old team in this episode

-Aya's team stayed pretty much the same except Muk was replaced with Venusaur

-Serra...Serra was nerfed to hell. It was originally a double with a Abamasnow, Glaceon, Mamoswine, Walrein, Jynx, and Frosslass who all had bright powder and most had abilities and moves to increase evasion. This one people griped about the most. Aya has nothing on her.

-Noel's Clefable used to be a normal type and his Staraptor was replaced with a Wigglytuff as you've seen

-Radomus originally was a single with Alakazam, Staryu, Gallade, Metagross, Reuniclus, and GG

The rest are fairly new and haven't had any changes, but old gym leaders used to not have field effects which is why Ame changed up their team. I do agree with some of them being a lot easier compared to their old version, but most of them are still a challenge.

• Veterans

Let me see if I remember correctly (this is mostly off the top of my head)

-Julia used to have a Chimchou who was replaced by a Voltorb I think (this one happened a really long time ago)

-Florinia used to lead a Ferroseed and her Cradily used to have Curse instead of Stockpile

-Corey used to have a Haunter who was replaced with a Nidorina and Skrelp replaced either the Trubbish or some other Pokemon

-Shelly's team got revamped iirc. She was originally a singles with a Dwebble, Scyther, Wormadam (steel), Masquerain, Heather, and Bugsy

-Shade used to have a Dusclops who was replaced with a Gourgeist

-I don't know if anything was changed from Kiki's old team in this episode

-Aya's team stayed pretty much the same except Muk was replaced with Venusaur

-Serra...Serra was nerfed to hell. It was originally a double with a Abamasnow, Glaceon, Mamoswine, Walrein, Jynx, and Frosslass who all had bright powder and most had abilities and moves to increase evasion. This one people griped about the most. Aya has nothing on her.

-Noel's Clefable used to be a normal type and his Staraptor was replaced with a Wigglytuff as you've seen

-Radomus originally was a single with Alakazam, Staryu, Gallade, Metagross, Reuniclus, and GG

The rest are fairly new and haven't had any changes, but old gym leaders used to not have field effects which is why Ame changed up their team. I do agree with some of them being a lot easier compared to their old version, but most of them are still a challenge.

It was a Starmie btw

• Administrators
2. The Battle with Cain at Radomus's Castle:

I noticed that we fight him in a... swamped field? Where did the swamp suddenly show up? Not that I mind this, but I was pretty curious

u wot.

that would be an error.

probably left it there from testing... awkward.