Reborn Trading Thread.

Yash

Looks at thread. I got thunder-punch/fire-punch Chimchar to breed and trade. Looking for Larvesta (any IV, natures, whatever). I can even give Blue moon ice cream as an extra. Great! It will happen!

Looks on the rules. Welp. I think I should go defeat Serra...

I am sad.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm currently just looking for an HP Fire perfect (sort of) IVs Snivy, perfect IVs Drum Azurril and Staryu..

I can give perfect IVs Torchic, Froakie, Larvesta, Axew, Shroomish, Squirtle, Charmander, Mudkip, Gastly, Turtwig, Togepi, as well as every single obtainable pokemon in the game. (ask for egg moves too)

There are just a few exceptions:

Ditto, Beldum, Porygon, etc. (basically genderless pokemon).

I got some shinies too!, Torchic, Totodile, Horsea, Foongus, Venipede, Piloswine, Boldore, Hoothoot.

Edited by Vlado Vladimir

• 3 weeks later...

I was young and mistakes were made, i can now only pray to the stargate and the cosmos moderetor to help me bring some of the pokemon i did not catch and i did not know were one of a kind, i pray to the stars to bring me a solrock and i pray to the god of bacon to send me a spoink, that was all i needed until the disaster, a suddently crit on absol take him down and i cannot explain how awful is to live in a place whitout disaster.

So again i pray Shenron to bring back to life this poor things but i do not have the dragon balls, i can offer a shiny magmar or shiny geudude or shiny roggenrola or any other pokemons that are aviable untill ep 15, event mons i have are togepy axew in the worst scenario i have to offer one of my 2 jedy (special lucario shiny or phisical lucario shiny, both perfect iv ev nature) may the star answer cuz i am in need and i have no other choise if not beg the comunity!

I was young and mistakes were made, i can now only pray to the stargate and the cosmos moderetor to help me bring some of the pokemon i did not catch and i did not know were one of a kind, i pray to the stars to bring me a solrock and i pray to the god of bacon to send me a spoink, that was all i needed until the disaster, a suddently crit on absol take him down and i cannot explain how awful is to live in a place whitout disaster.

So again i pray Shenron to bring back to life this poor things but i do not have the dragon balls, i can offer a shiny magmar or shiny geudude or shiny roggenrola or any other pokemons that are aviable untill ep 15, event mons i have are togepy axew in the worst scenario i have to offer one of my 2 jedy (special lucario shiny or phisical lucario shiny, both perfect iv ev nature) may the star answer cuz i am in need and i have no other choise if not beg the comunity!

Well that was something. I can breed you an Absol with a good nature and/or good IVs, but I'm a bit busy right now so I'll pm you later.

I'm looking for a Heracross with any Nature/IVs. I'm offering a Pinsir with Quick Attack

Also, i'm looking for either Bulbasaur (Perfect HP Fire aka 31/30/31/30/31/30 IVs) or Froakie (same with Bulbasaur) or Snivy (same with Bulbasaur). Just pm me and we'll discuss about what pokemon to trade for them.

Edited by biboo195

Well that was something. I can breed you an Absol with a good nature and/or good IVs, but I'm a bit busy right now so I'll pm you later.

I'm looking for a Heracross with any Nature/IVs. I'm offering a Pinsir with Quick Attack.

Also, i'm looking for either Bulbasaur (HP Fire with perfect IVs) or Froakie (same with Bulbasaur) or Snivy (same with Bulbasaur). Just pm me and we'll discuss about what pokemon to trade for them.

Hey!, I've got a perfect IVs Froakie waiting (it's not HP Fire...but HydroPump/DarkPulse/Extrasensory/GrassKnot is huge too! :) I see your squad in your sign...so may I ask for a perfect IVs Magnemite or Aqua Jet Azu?

Hey!, I've got a perfect IVs Froakie waiting (it's not HP Fire...but HydroPump/DarkPulse/Extrasensory/GrassKnot is huge too! :) I see your squad in your sign...so may I ask for a perfect IVs Magnemite or Aqua Jet Azu?

Sure, i'll breed that Aqua Jet Azu for ya. I'll have it by Wednesday at max.

if anyone can help me some of the following mons i can breed u perfect iv mon whit no problems

pokemon i need
1gen: Tentacool\
3gen: Treeko
5gen: snivy\oshawott Vullaby\Larvesta\
6gen: Froakie\Helioptile\
i have all others mons that are aviable in the dex i miss only the few i tiped pm me for what u need.
i dont care for good iv or egg moves, a newly hatced one suits me perfectly
Edited by Vlad

i Have blaziken, shieldon, cacnea , solrock, azurill, helioptile

also have Some shiny fossils pokemon.

looking for ditto with good iv T.T

i accidently save while having ditto with 0 IV on 4 stats

i also looking for drillbur, bulbasaur, charmander, ghastly, axew, froakie (iv don't matter but prefer female for breeding )

and beldum with good IV (in case i can't get someone to trade me ditto with good IV)

btw anybody can explain me how do we trade ? (in pm also fine )

Edited by KaiMaxwell

I'm looking for a Timid Froakie, a Modest Bulbasaur with perfect HP Fire (31/30/31/30/31/30), or a Timid Snivy with perfect HP Fire (31/30/31/30/31/30). Can trade a Shroomish with 5 31 IVs and Bullet Seed, Marill with 5 31 IVs and Aqua Jet, Ralts with 5 31 IVs.

Can breed:
6 iv:

Eevee(wish),togepi(nasty plot),marill(aqua jet),smeargle,spheal,charmander,squirtle,torchic,amaura,swablu,starly,skrelp,wooper,pulse,totodile,electrike

5 iv:

feebas(ice beam,scald),pinsir(quick attack),chimchar

Other:
Hp fire bulbasaur, Hp ice electrike (tbolt,volt switch) hp ground larvesta

In progress of breeding:

magikarp, beldum, shroomish,ghastly,drilbur,kangaskhan,sneasel,sandshrew,noibat,poliwag,lotad,hippopotas,tyrunt,horsea,kabuto,houndour
I will also breed max iv pokemon with egg moves on request (if I don't have the pokemon you want you will have to provide one)

Want: 5 or 6 iv starters (treecko,cyndaquil,chickorita,piplup,turtwig,tepig,oshawoot,snivy,chespin,fennekin),
mystery egg pokemon (frillish,tentacool,vullaby,staryu), anything with 5 ivs that I don't already own (PM me for list), stuff with egg moves

Edited by Njab

So first of all i wanna thank all for the trades we make, and since im almost done whit all the mon aviable i would love if someone help me thoug the last 100 meters whit the few following mons i miss, tentacool, snivi, oshawoot, frillish and vulubay, i can make u any hp mon u need or any mon that is aviable in game except for the one im looking for.

Thx for the trades friends.

Edited by Vlad

I need to get more starter. Charmander, Snivy, Froakie, Tepig, Oshawott. Can trade you with Chimchar, Torchic, Bulbasaur, Turtwig, Mudkip, Gastly, Shroomish, Marill, Drilbur... Pm me if you want to trade and we'll talk more.

Edited by biboo195

Have (all perfect IVs): ekans, mawile, eevee, shellos (one of them shiny), skrelp, trapinch, starly, charmander, ralts, inkay, spheal (one of them shiny), altaria, horsea and amaura

Seaarrching for: tentacool, staryu, magikarp, treecko, shroomish, chimchair, good IV lucario, snivy oshawott, larvesta, fennekin, froakie,

I'm looking for a Larvesta with 30 IVs in Sp.Atk and Sp.Def, i can change nature later so don't worry about it too much.. Can give you either Adamant Drilbur, Jolly Shroomish with Bullet Seed, Adamant Marill with Aqua Jet, Adamant Pawniard with Pursuit/Sucker Punch, Adamant Torchic, Jolly Beldum, Timid Gastly, all with at least 5 31 IVs.

EDIT : Fix some stuff about Larvesta and the trade.

Edited by biboo195

I'm looking for a Larvesta with 30 IVs in Sp.Atk and Sp.Def, i can change nature later so don't worry about it too much.. Can give you either Adamant Drilbur, Jolly Shroomish with Bullet Seed, Adamant Marill with Aqua Jet, Adamant Pawniard with Pursuit/Sucker Punch, Adamant Torchic, Jolly Beldum, Timid Gastly, all with at least 5 31 IVs.

EDIT : Fix some stuff about Larvesta and the trade.

Hey, I can give you a perfect IVs Larvesta, does your Beldum have perfect IVs?(it doesn't matter the Sp Attack) I'd be very interested then.

I need to get more starter. Charmander, Froakie, Tepig, Oshawott. Can trade you with Chimchar, Torchic, Bulbasaur, Turtwig, Mudkip, Gastly, Shroomish, Marill, Drilbur... Pm me if you want to trade and we'll talk more.

I can start a game until I find a good IV starter for you, I would like to trade for gastly ?

so tell me which starter you want and ill trade you tomorrow ?

Edited by Rcmsnake

i dont see any problem ? i will be at the 10th gym...

I'll only need a Snivy with 30 IVs in Attack, Special Attack, and Speed (Attack can be a random even number)

Edited by biboo195

Okie dokie, second try.

All of the moons offered up for a trade have perfect IVs, unless stated otherwise.

Shiny

Spheal

Mawile with Ice fang

Egg moves

Lapras - Freeze-dry

Charmander - Dragon pulse

Other moons

Flabebe, Minccino, Horsea, Amaura, Swablu, Trapinch, Ghastly, Ralts, Squirtle, Torchic, Feebas,

Ekans, Eevee, Shellos, Skrelp, Inkay, Starly, Smeargle

Looking for:

Any mystery egg moons, besides azurill and shroomish.

Starters: Treecko, Chimchair, Snivy, Oshawott

Hi everyone, i'm looking for an Axew/Amaura, In exchange i can offer many pokemons:

Shinies: Pidgeotto, Ariados, Bronzor, Venomoth, Cottonee, Spheal, Swanna, Trubbish, Woobat, Pineco

Normal pokemons (breeding, in particular someone who hasn't finished the game yet could find these interesting): Trapinch, Charmander, some of the other starters avliavable till now (Totodile, Tepig, Cyndaquil, Piplup), Vulpix, Eevee, Riolu, Joltik, Ralts, Lapras

If u wanna know something in particular just reply

Edited by AndSoThereIsSt3ffo

Primarily looking for an Axew, but I'm open to offers. IVs are unimportant I can fix those myself.

I have on offer:

Shiny Feebas [bOLD] (With Scald, Ice Beam, and Dragon Pulse egg moves)

Shiny Feebas [bOLD] (31/17/12/31/31/31) (Dragon Pulse egg move)

Perfect Feebas [bOLD] (31/31/29/31/31/31) (Dragon Pulse egg move)

Event/Desirable Pokemon:

Archen (With Earthquake egg move)

Corsola (With Earthquake egg move)

Trapinch

Lapras

Squirtle

Piplup

Sneasel

Eevee

Totodile

Mareep

Solosis