[OOC] Gaelach Basm: The starting point

Kurotsune

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question cause it deosn't really matter in the long run, but Murdoc, did your character actually not notice Zix lol?

Oh and I most likely won't have a lot fo time in the next 2 days. I have a Viewing and a Funeral to attend. So no promises on me being able to post.

Hey Hukuna, you realise that Karn does use magic right?? Maybe not in the traditional way, but he still has the ability..

EDIT: he would also end up trying to talk with Zix the minute the briefing is over.. :P

Edited by Yash

We are currently waiting to be regalled by the beautiful tales of buttocks beseating themselves from the following people:

Ayla - Breezy

Wintershed - RIelly987

As soon as they post, this turn ends, and the next one begins.

Hmm, you know, i'm starting to get a feel for the pace of forum rps. seems pretty.... laid back, for lack of a better description.

*starts to wonder how he's gonna maintain the hype for an entire week*

Oh my friend, they can and do go far faster at times... trust me. It can get kinda crazy.

Update: Since new posts have been taking a while, I've decided to add to the already never-ending main post information about the game systems, to wet your appetite.

I strongly suggest they're read, since now I'm no longer explaining them in-game as I was going to before.

Question regarding party breaks:

You mention a party leader, can I assume this to be Iain and co, or do we, the pcs, select a leader/spokesman amongst us?

Either.

At the start we'll have three parties with three party leaders - Iain, Asgall and Aillios.

However, neither one of them is exception to my rule that anyone can die, and so, if they do, the party will need to decide a new party leader. Which can be any NPCs they recruited (those will automatically default from voting as I want to have no control over the decisions, only their consequences) or any PCs.

Also, there's an unspoken rule that the PCs are allowed to ask for an NPC's wisdom regarding any choice they might have to make, or even request that the NPC makes the call for them. This in turn depends on which npc was asked, as their personalities directly influence their counsel or choice; I'll say this though, the NPCs (if they're properly suited to make that call) might pick a good choice, but they'll never make the best decision. Only the players have the opportunity of setting up the "perfect ending", so to speak.

• Support Squad

So if we want to play this right, we can't leave the autopilot on. Noted. I also feel like terms like Chaotic good, lawful evil etc will be somewhat relevant in this now.

So if we want to play this right, we can't leave the autopilot on. Noted. I also feel like terms like Chaotic good, lawful evil etc will be somewhat relevant in this now.

A sword isn't the only response. Neither is the pen. There are ways. Some clear, others hidden.

Morality will play a large role in many decisions. But then, so will the player's ability to convince, delude and/or manipulate the others to achieve his desired end.

It is beginning to get a little bit ridiculous at this point... And it's just two people who are holding everyone else up.

If they don't get something in soon, I might have to second the motion Murdoc proposed earlier (Skip them and say they just sat down somewhere)

So do I decree,

to runaways thee,

if thy buttocks seated,

have not been commited,

by years end,

to my will they bend.

(In other words, if they don't post by today I'll continue tomorrow.)

(Also the metrics are all wrong l2poetry scrub)

EDIT: I've added rules regarding character death and afk players in the main post. Read up.