Reborn Holiday Party 2014

Deleted User

"Jack Frost" - Dan/Siberian Guardian - A.K.A, the Mad Hatter, A.K.A. "This is now a Spiderdan Thread", A.K.A. "GARRY, Garry, Garry..", A.K.A ....um..I'll stop now.

Snow Queen - In return, I'll nominate Morgan (Soft Taco Bear Tanuki Un....Taco Bear)

Polar Monarch - Godot/Zagan - A.K.A Just kidding can't stop won't stop, A.K.A. Emerald, A.K.A "I know Nothing", A.K.A. "I'm gonna run over Hilda with a Donphan.", etc, etc.

The people i would like to nominate are already on the list....nevermind then (that's what i get for being late) i would like to participate (at the King's Game more than anything) but don't know if i can make it

• Developers

I am, of course, our esteemed Jester which you have so rudely forgotten to mention

also nominating a certain taco bear as queen, despite her lack of ability to come to the party

which I see now that hilda already did but im going to do it again because it's important.

So I'm gonna use the top of Page 3 to make some clarifications regarding the Reborn Royalty votes

• Nominations go until 8 PM tomorrow, when the voting begins, and is what makes someone eligible for voting. The voting is the decision of who becomes Reborn Royalty, and each voter may cast one nomination and vote for each of Jack Frost, Snow Queen, and Polar Monarch.
  • You may nominate on this thread, or anywhere where either myself of Jericho will receive it.
  • If you have been nominated but do not wish to be voted upon, contact me personally via PM or Skype. (I will put my Skype username on my profile in a minute or so.)
  • You can moninate anyone for Polar Monarch, Snow Queen or Jack Frost, regardless of their gender. For example, you can see someone voted for Ame for Jack Frost already.
  • You can not nominate or vote for yourself.
  • All Reborn Holiday Party staff are allowed to nominate and vote, as well as be voted for. I myself may nominate, but I can not vote.
  • All nominees are required to be at the party at any point between 6 and 8 PM, in order to be eligible for voting.
  • While nominations are PUBLIC (as you can see), voting is PRIVATE. Send your votes to me personally. Skype, League of Legends, Showdown PM, anything goes. I may contact you personally.
  • In the name of fairness and, most importantly, fun, if voting has been evidently tampered with, altered or fixed in any form, the nominee in question will be removed from the ballot and all affiliated parties will lose their voting privileges. If we run into such an unfortunate scenario, the voting will then be restarted, with a ten minute grace period to allow for further nominations before voting begins again.

The prize for being voted in for Reborn Royalty is, besides server recognition, acclaim, glory and the like, a hefty sum of $R.

If I am unable to host the voting tomorrow for some odd reason, then Renzo will take over. I will do my best to let you all know if this becomes the case, and if it happens, Skitty will host the tournament in Renzo's place.

If anyone has any questions, then PLEASE ask them! Don't be shy now. <3

EDIT: Skype username has been added to my profile!

As long as the red, white, and green is noticeable it will be allowed.

As for Reborn vs Smogon. It would be easier to just use Smogon tiers for 5th Gen OU seeing as I don't believe Reborn has its own tiers yet.

Also, seeing as the prizes weren't mentioned... While I can't offer too much that people would probably want. I can offer rupees. That being said the prizes are as follows.

1st place: 20,000 rupees

2nd place: 10,000 rupees

3rd place: 5,000 rupees

I can see Kamina's head exploding now. And not a single fuck was given about inflation. Happy Holidays.

TFW not nominated for Jack Frost this year.

TFW this is the wrong thread.

TFW I should stop with all the salt and teirs.

;----------------;

Whoever wins will have to fight me for their title. I'm not giving up Jack Frost so easily! >:c