[Potential Spoilers] Slight Change

AuthorReborn

So I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed since I haven't seen anyone start a thread about this, but if you look at the streets of Reborn City, there are now sewer covers, [speculation] which would seem to indicate that we'll be returning to the city in Episode 15 by coming down the cascade, through the sewers, and up again through the streets (which would point to Adrienne, Titania, or Amaria as the next gym leader, but knowing how it's panned out so far, we're more likely to have Ciel or Hardy). Just a bit of speculation on my part, but I'd be interesting in hearing what you guys think on the topic.

Edited by AuthorReborn

I don't know how likely this is. I mean getting back to Reborn City. I believe Amethyst will probably wait until episode 16 to send us back. but how would we know? Until we fight Hardy in Agate, we may not get back until episode 17+ The sewers theory (while nice) might not happen because if we get back in episode 15, that means we will be getting magmortar, Electivire, Gliscor and Rhyperior. Also, If you have used a certain glitch (Strength + Ice in mountain= K then) you'd know that the toxic orb will be available with waterfall. So I highly doubt we will get back in episode 15, but it is a nice theory.

I don't know. I did notice it, but I thought it might've just been a visual upgrade, like the houses and stores. If they were for travel, I feel like there are too many. Too convenient (or maybe that's because I'm used to biking across the region) for a game like this.

I actually think it's possible for the waterfall to take us back to the city, just not at the time we first arrive. There must be a reason for the lack of efforts in trying to access the water cleaning facility(?). My guess is that the same PULSE that is keeping up the barrier in Calcenon blocked of the access, it probably is at the other side of Agate as well. Progression will, in my opinion, be like this:

1. We access the bottom of the Waterfall, we get to fight either Amaria or Titania (Badge#13 for a TM I hope Scald or Flash Cannon).

2. We get access to a Tunel to the other side of Agate (I miss the Giant Steelix) we destroy the PULSE keeping the Barriers. (Mr. Mime probably)

3. We destroy the PULSE keeping Agate asleep (after a lot of Meteor battles + Boss + Plot twists).

4. We battle Hardy (Badge #14.¨Stone Edge or Rock Slide?) I speculate his badge will allow us to use Rock Climb.

This would probably take 2 episodes though...

from watching a Gossip.Guardivor interview you find out that there is a new meteor base in reborn city which i asume we will be infiltrating in the next episode. The only way thta makes sence for us to return to reborn would be via the waterfall, which would make sence given what happened so far as for the covers, i assume the base would actualy be underground which is connected to the sewwers.

Edited by sandy

I actually think it's possible for the waterfall to take us back to the city, just not at the time we first arrive. There must be a reason for the lack of efforts in trying to access the water cleaning facility(?). My guess is that the same PULSE that is keeping up the barrier in Calcenon blocked of the access, it probably is at the other side of Agate as well. Progression will, in my opinion, be like this:

1. We access the bottom of the Waterfall, we get to fight either Amaria or Titania (Badge#13 for a TM I hope Scald or Flash Cannon).

2. We get access to a Tunel to the other side of Agate (I miss the Giant Steelix) we destroy the PULSE keeping the Barriers. (Mr. Mime probably)

3. We destroy the PULSE keeping Agate asleep (after a lot of Meteor battles + Boss + Plot twists).

4. We battle Hardy (Badge #14.¨Stone Edge or Rock Slide?) I speculate his badge will allow us to use Rock Climb.

This would probably take 2 episodes though...

I like this scenario but there is also the tower on the desert where some Pulse can be, so maybe we get to the desert 1st before we go to Agate

what if the protagonist can't speak because of the train explosion

but not because of emotional/psychological things but more like a bit of debris damaged his brains in such a way that he became a mute

I don't think the end of that theory is plausible, as he would prolly need to see a doctor (SIGMUND) or someone else. prolly

We have more a laconic character in-game than a silent one. The protagonist still responds to questions and can occasionally ask their own, but rather chooses to not babble all the time (which in my opinion is quite respectable. Good for you protagonist).

What I think will happen is we´ll go down the cascade and into the sewers, and I think there was a water-treatment center somewhere, which will probably be another meteor-base and there´ll be another pulse-muk or something else making the water dirty. Either that or it´s deactivated and we have to take over and re-activate it again.

Either way, I guess we´ll be returning to the city anyway, because there is still this trade with the meteors we have to do.

The ruby ring for Aya, who is still being held hostage. We´ll go to Shade´s power plant then, because that´s where the exchange will happen, if I can remember it all well enough.

My guess is this is going to happen:

- We go into the sewers, eventually meet Amaria and Titania

- Fight meteors / Get into Reborn

- Exchange at Shade´s

- Probably a battle, because I don´t know if Shade will just sit around and chill while there are Meteors right outside and I don´t think he´s one of them.

> Will probably snatch away Aya or do something else and we get to battle whoever is there to do this trade.

- Gym-battle with Amaria. We have to get into the sewers and get up the cascade to get to her house,

so no need to go through Agate.

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur