'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

I just defeated Fern at Route 1.. where to next? I'm on my way to my 8th badge

After you beat Fern, go as far to the east as you can, using the tauros to ride through the route where you cannot pass by walking. There should be a T-intersection where you must go south before ending up in a hedgemaze. Get through that and you'll be at the 8th gym.

After you beat Fern, go as far to the east as you can, using the tauros to ride through the route where you cannot pass by walking. There should be a T-intersection where you must go south before ending up in a hedgemaze. Get through that and you'll be at the 8th gym.

alternatively, go all the way west 1st if you need to heal up, there's a research center all the way <

Hello guys, i'm new here. i've been playing this game for a few weeks, really slow pace. Anyway, i beat the bug gym( double battle), then this girl tell me to look for a substitute for the poison gym, i run around doing stuff and beating some fools(AKA Fern), he tell me something about a key, i go to Beryl Ward where i find Cain, beat him once again, the Daughter of the former Poison gym shows up and says she is going to meet a friend. This is where i'm lost, wasn't really paying attention in this conversation ( i was kinda tired) and now i can't find Cain or this girl anywhere. Where am i supposed to go?

Thanks ^^

Hello guys, i'm new here. i've been playing this game for a few weeks, really slow pace. Anyway, i beat the bug gym( double battle), then this girl tell me to look for a substitute for the poison gym, i run around doing stuff and beating some fools(AKA Fern), he tell me something about a key, i go to Beryl Ward where i find Cain, beat him once again, the Daughter of the former Poison gym shows up and says she is going to meet a friend. This is where i'm lost, wasn't really paying attention in this conversation ( i was kinda tired) and now i can't find Cain or this girl anywhere. Where am i supposed to go?

Thanks ^^

First of all, welcome to Reborn!

Head back to Shelly's gym and you can proceed on with the story.

Thanks ^^

Paying attention to the dialogue is a good idea.

Also, welcome to Reborn! You should introduce yourself properly down at the Grand Hall.

Hi, I just went to 7th street and I talked to the lady with the robes.. I am quite lost, where should I go next?? all this lady told me to go ask someone..

You literally have to talk to EVERYONE there. Pay attention to what they say and you'll be sweet

Hi Guys, I am relatively new to Pokemon Reborn and completely new to this forum, but I have start my activity here with a question since I am stuck for 2 days now :(.

Ok so I started playing with E15 and I made it finally through the Chrysolia Forest (which was a weird puzzle in my opinion, since I couldn't find any logic there) and I got to Spinel Town, where I went to the Gym got the talking scenes.

But after that, they just leave the room and the Gym is completely empty. I made various objects (including house and fountain) disappear, but I don't know what to do next :(. I've been to the train in the very bottom of the Forest and the Cave at the top.

Do you guys know where I do have to go now :(?

Cheers, Pakuro

Hi Guys, I am relatively new to Pokemon Reborn and completely new to this forum, but I have start my activity here with a question since I am stuck for 2 days now :(.

Ok so I started playing with E15 and I made it finally through the Chrysolia Forest (which was a weird puzzle in my opinion, since I couldn't find any logic there) and I got to Spinel Town, where I went to the Gym got the talking scenes.

But after that, they just leave the room and the Gym is completely empty. I made various objects (including house and fountain) disappear, but I don't know what to do next :(. I've been to the train in the very bottom of the Forest and the Cave at the top.

Do you guys know where I do have to go now :(?

Cheers, Pakuro

buy medicine from the shop and go back to hidden cove

Which shop do you mean? Edit: The one in Spinel Town is still on the Gym's roof ...

That's the one, but you need to defeat Serra in order to relocate the store outside Tanzan Cove entrance~

The train is actually for Eevee event, not related to main story~

Edited by TimTim

I wish I could, but she is not there :( Where can I fight her?

Go into the northern room, rock smash the wall in order to break the walls, she is behind the secret chamber behind the walls~and there are some gym trainers to pass~

I wish I could, but she is not there :( Where can I fight her?

in the Back of the original room, there are a pair of doors that leads to the puzzle

Hi, I just went to 7th street and I talked to the lady with the robes.. I am quite lost, where should I go next?? all this lady told me to go ask someone..

You have to talk to the Vendor in the bottom left, the robed man, your gang member in the bottom left and finally your gang member in the top right. Then you go into the healing area and come back out

Edited by wytch_doctr

Titania and Amaria just jumped down the waterfall... Titania tells me to find a way down...?

So do I go into amentrine mountain or citrine cave?

you need to get waterfall first but I think that you have to go to ametrine mt and city to continue the story

I just defeated Elias and saved luna.. then cain says he will wake up the guards at agate city but when I went there, the guards were still asleep.

am I suppose to go somewhere else first?

Edited by bash23