T3rra4 d3str0y b00ty

JapaneseWallpaper

1TZ PR011Y N0T 34RTHKWAYK CUZ AM3'S T1TT3HZ R S4GGY s0 SH3 A1NT PU771N IT TIL T3H END!

English: For the sake of difficulty, Ame will probably withhold the best moves until the very end. Even though we already have Flamethrower, I'm pretty sure that Terra will only give Earthquake if she's in the latter end of gym leaders.

Also, can we have a portion of the game where everyone begins to speak like Terra? Because reasons?

Maybe Hardy? I think it's going to be Hardy. And the TM might be Smack Down or Rock Tomb (not too strong and not too weak). Maybe Rock Slide. I doubt it'll be Stone Edge, though, and I will be so mad if it's Rock Polish. xD

I dunno, I can't see it being Amaria. Unless you forgot she is now at the bottom of a waterfall. We can't go down waterfalls until we get another badge. Logic dictates there's going to be at least one more gym leader before Amaria.

I dunno, I can't see it being Amaria. Unless you forgot she is now at the bottom of a waterfall. We can't go down waterfalls until we get another badge. Logic dictates there's going to be at least one more gym leader before Amaria.

You have a pretty good point, though. While Ame did show the player battling against Amaria, as we can see Deliverance, I honestly doubt that Ame would have just spoiled the game like that, it just isn't her style at all. Not to mention that episode 14 is supposed to focus around the Ametrine area and Blake, so there won't be much time to also go down the waterfall unless the next chapter is unusually long. Since there haven't been any other field effects developed in this time then I'll hazard that the next gym leader will probably be Ciel, since she'll likely also uses the Big Top.

who said there weren't any others?

It was kind of an assumption. So far you've presented the water-related ones and other ones for past maps such as the Wasteland and Apophyl. Since every new gym leader post-Noel has come with his/her/xyr own field effect, I'd simply guess that since so far no other effect has been revealed, the EP14 leader must use one of the already in fields. Bad guess on my part, though.

Also, can we pretty please have a section where everybody speaks like Terra? ^_^

Edited by Sarun

Have we seriously considered the notion of double badges in one episode?

That won't happen. Last I knew there were 19 episodes planned. That's one for every gym leader and then one more for the elite 4 and whatever post game content is planned.

why not Adrienn? As far as we know, Xe's probably fixed xis gym up, and is ready for our challenge.

BUUUTTTTT, that open huge holes in the story imo. Plus, Ceil/Terra are huge candidates....

I commend your effort, but just for future reference, the non-binary pronouns work as such.

"xe/xem/xyr in place of he/him/his."

why not Adrienn? As far as we know, Xe's probably fixed xis gym up, and is ready for our challenge.

BUUUTTTTT, that open huge holes in the story imo. Plus, Ceil/Terra are huge candidates....

My guess is that we'll probably not face xem at least until we're done with the Agate Circus and the drama between Amaria and Titania, so this means that Adrienn is probably around four or so episodes away.