Today I Learned

Arkhi

TIL Disneyworld weather can go from sunny to heavy rain and thunderstorms in a half hour

It got all thunderstormy when I went to Universal Stuidos and stopped in Harry Potter World. It felt like a legit Brittish experience.

TIL the original Shrek movie was written to be a middle figure to Disney. One of the founders was an animator who left Disney on bad terms after helping with "The Disney Rennisance". The character Lord Farquaad, played by the amazing Jon Lithgow, also lives in a theme park esque kingdom who captures classic fairy tale characters and holds them hostage.

Sounds familiar?

Godot, was that from the Film Theory video? xD

TIL that there are a crap-ton of Waffle Houses in the south (and my mom won't let us go there for they are 'too conservative')

Godot, was that from the Film Theory video? xD

TIL that there are a crap-ton of Waffle Houses in the south (and my mom won't let us go there for they are 'too conservative')

Your mom is wrong (about the conservative stuff). I'm quite the liberal and have enjoyed many a meal there for cheap. But there are many in the south.