Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Capturing Corey's Pokemon Party

Dragon God Goomy

Question

Croagunk is "technically" the only legitimately available Pokemon from his arsenal right now. You can technically get 2 others, but that's really something I shouldn't be mentioning. There are older threads discussing this. I'd recommend using the search feature to find out more.

Being given a Hunter for free does not seem fair, when you have to beat a lvl65 Medicham to get your Ghastly, does it?
Yes, Nidorina and Skrelp are new, so be happy that you can get your hands on Dragalge.

The only special is Croagunk, which you can't get anywhere else (I got two of them thanks to the mountain change). Another "special" would be Skrelp, but I think in ep14 we can get it. Nidorina is also available in Buxbysion but it doesn't reproduce, so you'd want a younger Nidoran. Crobat is saving us time :D

Crobat must be in the victory road now, given it flies and doesn't like the cold, compared to the other mons he had.

--->so Shade's Gengar is not Correy's Haunter, rather Correy himself.