Finally, a fire stone.

Elena

First off, I'm Elena. That's my name. I'm a photographer, fashion aficionado, Tolkien geek and fascinated by all things binary, plus partying and reading. I can do a little bit of everything.

That being said, I truly, truly, so enjoy Reborn. I've been waiting for this for about nine years, and finally. I'm especially impressed with the breeding program. Whose labor of love is this? I bred a Carnivine, and it even had a custom egg to go with the rather ugly Pokémon.

My team consists of mostly Fire-Types. I beat up the Ice gym leader a little while ago and used my very last cotton candy on her son, which was annoying. The member of my team I most rely on is a male Rapidash by the name of Lady. Heh. I'm in Team Aqua, and we mugged a little old lady to get her Ponyta. It was payoff. And fighting Team Magma? May as well fight fire with fire. I earned it. That said... could we not afford a roof for our lair? I'll buy one if that's what it takes. What kind of boss stands around in the rain? Lame. Anyway, he owes me a favor by now. I'll probably end up collecting it because of Heather. That girl is cray-cray.

I just discovered that Fern is a dude. Totally thought he was a she. What put that chip on his/her shoulder?

Also, I thought El was a little old lady. Also incorrect. I look forward to wiping the floor with that little dweeb he's convinced is hot stuff when I beat the Elite Four. Game on.

So, that's a little rambling, but it is what it is. If you have any questions, ask, and yes, that is me on my profile picture. Thanks.

And as for the fire stone, well... I got the Growlithe from the officer who died, right? I named it Pyle, after our chief of police where in the town where I live. I leveled it up, and it didn't evolve. I sent it to the daycare and took it out at level 34. Sold all my stuff and bought two rare candies. Took Pyle out and used the rare candies. I think I got till level 46 before I got completely fed up at that prissy Pokémon who didn't evolve. I spent about 80,000 dollars before I was really, really done. Turns out she needed a fire stone! Well, by this time I'd had to give it about six common candies to bring it back where I could control it... still annoyed at that Arcanine tho. I think that most things living, as well as plants and some magnets, have a healthy respect for, if not fear of, fire. Honestly, I train until I can one-shot most trainers. It is a consternation when I can't.

I have a shiny Persian and I've kept Payday. Wild Pokémon I can one-shot by throwing money at? I'll take it. Also, loving that the female character looks like me. And finally, I how realistic the weather is. It's very effective in making me feel wet, cold, miserable, and tired. I don't even have a jacket, or a poncho, or anything. Maybe buying clothes is next. X and Y me. Love Pokémon Rob (YT Channel 'urealms') because he's unbearably funny. I'm black, and even his racist jokes are hilarious. Big Momma. Good times.

Welcome and have fun!

Ask Sheep,Vinny,Hilda,Mikzal and Hukuna if you need anything. There are tons of things to discover here, both in the game and on the server.

Make sure you drop by Team Showcase section to have that fire team of yours evaluated by the Etesian.

Also, did you read the "Terms and Conditions"? By registering here, you have given your soul to Amethyst. You can't escape this place.
Fortunately we are here to make things a bit easier (or harder depends on the mood).

nickcrash, I know of Amethyst from watching Rob's stream of Reborn. I hope it's the same Amethyst. I'm assuming it is. Checking this lady out now. And someone called me willis. I don't know who this person is, but I have no idea why I would impersonate a dude. I guess it's common among internet-going guys to immediately jump to the conclusion that any attractive woman MUST be one of their buddies playing games with them. Sorry to disappoint.

• Administrators

I don't know of another Amethyst related to the project, so I'm also assuming it is. Hi, welcome and stuff, glad you're enjoying the game!

And um, don't worry. I'll take good care of your soul. <3

nickcrash, I know of Amethyst from watching Rob's stream of Reborn. I hope it's the same Amethyst. I'm assuming it is. Checking this lady out now.

nickcrash, I know of Amethyst from watching Rob's stream of Reborn. I hope it's the same Amethyst. I'm assuming it is. Checking this lady out now.

Ame? You might have just got yourself a new fan here. :P

Elena, how come they called you Willis?

Edited by nickcrash

Hello. I'm Hilda, and like many others have said, you -may- ask me questions. I can give you a solid answer when it comes to forum usage questions, and may be able to help you with your game experience depending on the question.

Ahh, sorry about such a late welcome from me, haha! I'm glad to see another long and detailed welcome; it makes me feel a little bit left out, haha. Anyways, they've all already told you anything you need to know when it comes to helpful guys. I guess all I can say now is that I'm here as a friendly face and a good listener! Also, I respect the mostly Fire team in a game like Reborn, but I wish I could do that with Ice or Steel, haha.

nickcrash, I know of Amethyst from watching Rob's stream of Reborn. I hope it's the same Amethyst. I'm assuming it is. Checking this lady out now. And someone called me willis. I don't know who this person is, but I have no idea why I would impersonate a dude. I guess it's common among internet-going guys to immediately jump to the conclusion that any attractive woman MUST be one of their buddies playing games with them. Sorry to disappoint.

You going cray cray.

• Veterans

I don't know of another Amethyst related to the project, so I'm also assuming it is. Hi, welcome and stuff, glad you're enjoying the game!

And um, don't worry. I'll take good care of your soul. <3

Ummmmm,This statement is a blabant lie.

RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

Welcome new member