7 Months Later

Azeria

• Veterans

Well it seems so long since i joined this place,but it's only been 7 months.In that time i've made a few friends and got some people to hate and or dislike me due to my actions.This is actually about that,as i wanted to admit something to you all.Up untill now i've been that one annoying brat/asshole who kept either bugging or being a dick to you....that's never the person i wanted to be.All this time i've been rude,selfish or even an idiot in my actions and for that i have no excuse.

My actions have accumulated up to the point where I don't even feel like myself anymore,but an empty shallow person who likes to hurt and annoy others.

For this I'm regretful as like i've stated i don't wanna be that person anymore. For all the good it will do i just want to state that i'm sorry.

Sorry for how rude I've been,Sorry for how Neglectfull and Ignorant I've become.

Well, at least it's good for you to at least realise it. It's hard to change who you are though. I hope that you'll try to change what other people think that is annoying about you, but it's very hard to do so without knowing which things exactly. Of course, you know some of those things, but there are others that some people think that are annoying, which you don't realise. So if people don't actually say to you what they think that is annoying about you, it's very hard to change those things.

You still are who you are. As long as you're respectful, I wouldn't know why I should think low of you. Being respectful already makes you a better person than 75% of the people I know.

• Developers

It takes guts to admit when you're wrong. Even though it may be hard to change yourself, it's always good that you at least try.

You're a pretty cool dude in my books!

• Administrators

I'll agree with Sheep. Anyway, actions speak louder than words, so follow up appropriately.

Habits are easy to make or break. All you have to do is decide to do it differently, every single time.

Azery.

Ignorance and being neglectful are mistakes that come with growing up. I don't want to tell you it doesn't get better - because as many a poster here has said. It does - but whenever striving on the path to improving one's self, you need to know that the road doesn't end until your life does. Which means you're going to make mistakes throughout the entire journey. As you continue to grow, you start to see areas where you could slip up before you actually make those mistakes more and more often, and that's where the improvement comes in. The less you actually make the mistake, the more people are going to be able to forgive you for it.

Don't bash yourself when those inevitable shortcomings happen. Embrace them, and if you feel so inclined, immediately acknowledge your mistake so that those around you can get the sense that you're trying too. Most people appreciate seeing effort.

Finally, what's more important than change is learning how to be "yourself" while making improvements. Obviously we all have our own individual lifestyles, egos, and certain things we care about. Improvement doesn't mean throw out the kitchen sink, but to make more efficient.

I -have- seen your effort already, and I appreciate who YOU ARE more than I do your willingness to be a better person. Those that care more about you changing into what they want you to be aren't worth the time and effort needed to appease them. Be and enjoy who you are above all else.

Happy to call you a friend, and God Bless!