THE VERMILLIONAIRES (Vermillion Alliance)

Notus

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro i'm sorry your team is out but its not an exploit. The rules were you can switch to any team or leave any team at anytime, it's not like I would let an amazing opportunity to get rid of some competition pass.

It may not be against the rules soldier, but it's still despicable the way you took advantage of your Comrade's solemn trust in you as their Auction Representative and royally fucked them over. You EVER try that type of bullshit in Vermilion, and I will Zap you into paralysis, Maggot, If not worse.

Aah, so that´s what happened. Well anyway as Rose said I´m not going to continue the discussion here. Murdoc, if you´re still interested it would be a pleasure to have you in our alliance. Also ExLink, if you´re in set your profile to Vermilion alliance, I´m adding you into the member list.

Welcome ExLink. Sorry to be late to welcome you here. Have fun and feel safe in our family.

About the other stuff, I was morose to find out Violet crashed that way. Bagel is 90% to blame, but I'll also blame the alliance the rest 10% for letting them represent them. They could put someone else, someone from the inner circle, someone of trust. I can't even hope for Cyan not to survive next week, because there are people there who are not to blame, they are just unlucky to be in a tight place.

We also had Nagato's 2nd account, Nexus, try to infiltrate and take a type away from us, so we knew to take care.

Have fun in the games, but please refrain from using such methods. Clean Vermillion out!

Yeah, but Bagel hopped over from another alliance solely for the auction, screwed them over, then hopped back again.

What Bagel did was clear within the rules, and all other discussion is basically personal opinion. Honestly, tactics-wise it was a smart move. Anyway, that is over now and we got to move on without raising senseless discussion in public places.

I concur with the Captain. While one may not like or condone what Sir_Bagel did (Which I myself do not and have made no secret of, soldiers), One must at the same time acknowledges the fact that it was quite an intelligent play from a pure strategy stand point.

But as the Captain has said, Soldiers, it's over now. Now is the time to prioritize; to focus our efforts on what is needed and not what transpired in the past. In the future, Do not exactly forget what happens, but simply refocus from it. set your mind back on the mission.That, Soldiers, is the path to victory.

What Bagel did was clear within the rules, and all other discussion is basically personal opinion. Honestly, tactics-wise it was a smart move. Anyway, that is over now and we got to move on without raising senseless discussion in public places.

It was not "clear within the rules:" it was an exploit that no one saw until it happened. If the law said "you may kill in defense of your own life" this would be someone shooting someone in the head because they coughed close to them.

Hopefully those priorities focus on Viridian or Cerise, rather than us pirates. We wouldn't dare steal from millionaires and soldiers...

isn't the whole point of stealing to steal from the rich because they have more '-'