God... Damn you Ame...

ShadnicTh

Good news bad news time!

Good news: after healing at Fiore Mansion, you can go pick up some rage powder and purposely white out. You'll end up in front of the mansion and within range of the Crustle, with the powder!

Bad news: the powder doesn't work. When it asks you "do you want to use the rage powder?" And you press "yes" the game acts like you pressed "no". Ame thought of everything this time.

I don't get the point, though... there's probably nothing in that cave for right now. As a placeholder. Since it's not a place you're supposed to be able to access at this point anyway.

All of these Teleport shenanigans, though... y'all are really trying to get into places you shouldn't be. I don't know if I should commend you or scold you.

I don't get the point, though... there's probably nothing in that cave for right now. As a placeholder. Since it's not a place you're supposed to be able to access at this point anyway.

All of these Teleport shenanigans, though... y'all are really trying to get into places you shouldn't be. I don't know if I should commend you or scold you.

Hey, if it's there to be abused, people will do it.

Edited by ShadnicTh

last episode she hid a spot randomly that said to take a screenshot or something and send it to her and whe will add a dratini, it was a good hiding spot think i hit, i didn't read the message but i assumed it was my laptop being low on battery (saves me from backtracking)..... and who ninjad me

AHAHAHahaha

I alreaddy had made a topic about this in the bug's topic

Is was so stounded when i saw it did that because you can fuck yourself by doing that

Becaus if you do that and dont have the crustle in the northest part set-up you cant go back any more

so what ever you do dont save after doing this if you dont have the northest most crustle set-up

because others you're stuck there until someone helps you (a mod) and moves you to the other side

AHAHAHahaha

I alreaddy had made a topic about this in the bug's topic

Is was so stounded when i saw it did that because you can fuck yourself by doing that

Becaus if you do that and dont have the crustle in the northest part set-up you cant go back any more

so what ever you do dont save after doing this if you dont have the northest most crustle set-up

because others you're stuck there until someone helps you (a mod) and moves you to the other side

Or, you can just go through the Celestinine Cave like I did?