Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

I don't have all the time in the world to search for heartscales...

LeMasterJP

Question

Hey guys, I just need to get this off my chest. I don't want to complain or hate, I usually don't do that but I have one tiny complaint:

Why was the held item rate of heart scales on luvdisks reduced?

I understand that this game is supposed to be harder/more difficult than other pokemon games, which is why I like this game (the plot is also pretty damn good). However, reducing the held item % of heart scales doesn't increase any level of difficulty, it just makes the whole process of getting a heartscale last 20 minutes instead of 2.

Would anyone please consider rising this percentage in the future? I think the game would improve (even if it's just a little bit) if we don't have to covet luvdisks for 3 hours for 5 heartscales :)

16 answers to this question

After I update to e13 I check every corner in the game for hidden items and i get lot of them

Also

Look for Luvdiscs with Compoundeyes and Kecleon with Thief

I have, I now have like 20 red shards, insane

Thanks for the compoundeyes tip tho!

Edited by LeMasterJP

Essentially the chance of a Luvdisc holding a heart scale was reduced because it made mining for them redundant.

That's all there is to it as far as I know, and I doubt it'll change in the future.

Uhm, I have run out of minable rocks (including blast powder)

I have about 40~60 on every shard :P

That's insane dude!

You're like an itemfinder >.<

Works fine last time I tried, oh and just a warning it took me an hour to get a heart scale from a luvdisc last time I tried.

I use it on 13 for Dragon Scale on Horsea and nothing. I catch the Horsea and it had a Dragon Scale