Y'all watch Poketubers?... .-.

iowayshay

Well, do you? If so who's your favorite and why? Maybe you know about a Poketuber that we dont? Tell us about em'. PLZ. I LOVE POKETUBERS.

Sorry if there's already a topic about this somewhere...or if you don't watch YouTube videos or something...freak.

ANYWAY. My favorite is probably TheKingNappy. I don't care about any of his other channels, but his pokemon stuff is great, 10/10, very love, many humors, plz do more. He's funny and usually has great energy and idk. His videos just make me smile.

P.S. Now "Poketubers" doesn't sound right, all I can think of is a weird fungus...

P.P.S. NateWantsToBattle is hot.

*tee hee*

There is a thread like this I think but it's been so long gone that it probably doesn't even apply anymore.

Pokemon Youtubers I frequently watch:

Blame Truth

TheFlamingSpade

Jwittz

Older Ones I used to watch:

Haydunn

Shofu

Marriland

Nickaboo92

I honestly wish there was more selection in youtubers because aside from the three prev. mentioned, there really isn't too many gripping channels for me. I just can't get into the style of people like Pyrotoz, PokeaimMD, or Thunderblunder. Everybody nowadays just seems to be playing pokemon for all the wrong reasons.

There is a thread like this I think but it's been so long gone that it probably doesn't even apply anymore.

Pokemon Youtubers I frequently watch:

Blame Truth

TheFlamingSpade

Jwittz

Older Ones I used to watch:

Haydunn

Shofu

Marriland

Nickaboo92

I honestly wish there was more selection in youtubers because aside from the three prev. mentioned, there really isn't too many gripping channels for me. I just can't get into the style of people like Pyrotoz, PokeaimMD, or Thunderblunder. Everybody nowadays just seems to be playing pokemon for all the wrong reasons.

ay, I used to watch Shofu for them tips for Reborn when I was stuck on some of the puzzle things, as well as Marriland for whatever they used to do but I don't remember.

otherwise, I don't watch many Poketubers :x

oh, Emvee is one that I look at occaisonally

otherwise i watch myself but im not a poketuber lol

Poketubers I watch.

- TamoshiiHiroka

- TheJWittz

- Dookieshed

- NateWantsToBattle

- shofu

- Haydunn

- TheKingNappy

- HoodlumScrafty

- Verlisify

- pdwinnall

- Giancarloparimango11

- Glitchxcity

- HappyDragonite

- Nickaboo92

I'm going with the literal definition of Poketuber (a portmanteau of Pokemon and YouTuber) - Someone who uploads Pokemon related content on YouTube consistently.

• Administrators

Personally my favorites are E-Lo (he used to use the name Kwandaoren66) and Nbz, although that used to just be because they were the only ones I watched; after keeping up with them for a while I saw that Nbz also did Fire Emblem videos (and he was part of what motivated me to play it myself, love the series now) and I ended up watching those more often than his battles haha.

I really enjoyed E-Lo's picture in picture narrations, cause I thought it was unique and gave something else to look at while the battle was going on. I remember one time he took out a Blissey with Perish Song from 100-0%, made a sandwich on screen and started to eat it while its HP was dropping and it was probably the funniest thing I've seen him do lol. I also remember way back in the day he thought there was a ghost in his house and he streamed his attempt to try and communicate with it, and it was super late night so it was less people and more personal...ish. I guess. His TCGO videos were also pretty informative I think, as someone who tried maybe once to actually play it and never again.

...And then there's time he flipped 14 heads on like the first turn of a game with an Iron Head and won by popping the guy's only Pokemon on the field in one shot.

I made my tumblr a long time ago for the sole purpose of following E-Lo; he's super chill and I got to talk with him a couple times, if only very briefly, about a music artist and more recently about an anime I wanted to start (and have since started). He also added me on skype for a pokemon tutoring group he was starting (sadly it didn't go anywhere) so I like to pretend that matters.

And, of course there's the obligatory Shofu since I started watching him when I heard he started playing Reborn. I've been watching his Sm4sh videos more recently, but I don't keep up with his battles too often.

Can we count Glitch because her remixes are amazing?
Yes? Okay, her too. She's in the same boat as E-Lo kind of; seems really cool and I follow her on tumblr where I make (less successful ;-; ) attempts to ask small questions just for the sake of trying to talk with her

EDIT: YO I FORGOT MARRILAND I'M SO BAD LOL
the Marriland forums were directly and indirectly a HUGE part of who I am today as absolutely cliche as that sounds- it's where I met Inuki and challenged him to a battle and eventually was invited to join his old forum of like two people that became our hangout for at least the next couple years yada yada best friends blah blah blah here we are now

EDIT2: found the sandwich video

EDIT3: TCGO hilarity

• Veterans

Does Purplerodri count?
Yes then

• Purple Rodri
  • MuchingOrange
  • Jwitz
  • Marriland(his forums are awesome i met some cool people over there)
  • Slowflake(He's Stopped but he used to be an Pokemon Lper
  • Shofu
  • Kingnappy
  • Shadypenguinn

Etc

-Shofu

-PK(Pokemon stuff being on Lumious)

-ShadyPenguinn

-Munching Orange(Eh, goofy but in a funny way)

-Lumious Station( In general)

Let's be serious, the Poketubers who played Reborn are the main reason that we found this place.

Truuu.

Actually I think I found it because I was looking for hacks. I don't like Shofu's lps that much. I watch the wifi battles though. Same with ShadyPenguinn.

There's about 5 million other poketubers ive never seen here so I know what I'm doing all day.

Jwitz and Haydunn are great too. I used to dislike HoodlumScrafty, he just seems so negative a lot of the time, but then I watched the egglocke he did with Nappy and I actually enjoyed it.

The ones I'm subbed to (Doesn't have to mean I watch all their vids tho):

• dookieshed
  • Haydunn
  • HoodlumScrafty
  • Marriland
  • NateWantsToBattle
  • nickaboo92
  • PokeCinema
  • PokemondayShow
  • Sephazon
  • shofu
  • TamashiiHiroka
  • TheJWittz
  • TheNationalDex
  • Trainer Artie
  • Trickywi

And some that could arguably be called Poketubers: Aquablade11, MorganWant, PokeRemixStudio, Scykoh, Werster and some shiny hunters.

Edited by Mikzal

Everybody nowadays just seems to be playing pokemon for all the wrong reasons.

what exactly is this supposed to mean,,, please educate us on what 'wrong reasons' to play pokemon are lord cow,,,,

also anyone who watches pokeaim stay tuned to watch him get donked by kamina in POCL :]

Hey, yeah I'm curious about that too actually. You mean like, they play to get money from YT? Cause yo i would definitely play pokemon more if YT paid me for it...

Thats is a wrong reason but to get money from YT is actually pretty hard by just starting out and doing pokemon

People I watch from time to time:

-Amethystliddel Uknowwho

-SullyPwnz

-MunchingOrange

-PurpleRodri

-TheNationalDex

-GlitchXcity

-shofu

-TyranitarTube

People who lost me:

-Dookieshed (not enough uploads)

-TheJwittz (same reason)

Peolpe who dead:

-Challenge accepted (disbanded)

(what happened between them?)

poketubers I currently watch:

Haydunn - he's not very good competitively but his commentary on playthroughs/wi-fi battles is SO FREAKING GOOD LOL

TamashiiHiroka - idk i just enjoy her vids

JWittz - ^

AME OBVIOUSLY

TyranitarTube - he helps me keep up with whats going on pokemon-related and his speculation vids are fun to watch

BlameTruth - he's pretty good competitively, I've been watching him and his battles on lower tiers for pretty long now

Glitchxcity - ive been subscribed to her for 3 years now and all her remixes are very good, too bad she's kinda inactive now :<

poketubers I used to watch:

joe/pokeaimd - best poketuber competitively, his vids were ok but (more or less when XY OU arrived) he started posting way too many OU battles with the same mons over and over again and it got to a point where his vids were always the same. also, his vgc battles made me cringe since most of the times he either used a copied team or a bunch of op mons = no diversity. havent heard about him for almost a year now

shofu - competitively he's decent (though he only posts battles where he does good/wins, sadly) rages A LOT on his reborn playthrough. commentary is pretty funny on playthroughs and wifi battles if you exclude the already mentioned rage :P

dookieshed - he became WAY too inactive

giancarloparimango - he's a VERY old poketuber and I used to watch his LPs, although, after a certain point he became extremely annoying so i just quit

I've checked a couple of these others out, but Nappy is still my favorite I think. Lol

And now I think I'm starting to like NateWantsToBattle less and less...I'm not sure why...I feel like the only reason I'm still subbed is cause he's hot...

So ShadyPenguinn is now my number 2. :3

Thanks for posting all these new folks though guys, not actually even close to checking them ALL out, haha.

Am i late?

My Poketubers subscriptions list:

(* is for the ones that i'm not sure if they count as Poketubers or not)

ABrandonToThePast

Chuggaaconroy*

ElectricMudkip

GlitchxCity

HappyDragonite

NintendoFanFTW*

PeanutButterGamer*

ProJared Plays!

PurpleRodri

Shofu

TheKingNappy

TamashiiHiroka